Human Growth Hormone or HGH or somatotropin is a naturally occurring peptide hormone produced in the body by the pituitary gland. Growth hormone is vital for cell reproduction and regeneration, and of course, growth. Many believe that growth hormones have anti-aging effects – that is probably because the hormone can help enhance skin texture and appearance and can, in some cases, treat age-related disorders. This claim though still needs to be checked. But they do have several other health benefits. The growth hormone is responsible for the maintenance, building, and repair of the healthy tissue of the brain and other vital organs. High HGH levels can accelerate wound healing and improve recovery times after exercise by quickly repairing muscle tissue. Moreover, growth hormones can help with lean muscle mass building, improve metabolism and help shed body fat. In short, the benefits of HGH are immense.
Human growth hormone has two responsibilities –
- Influencing metabolism and
- Stimulating growth.
It is most abundant in the human body during childhood to promote an increase in height, weight, and metabolism. You have epiphyses – growth plates in bones, and once these plates are fused, HGH no longer increases height but it is still released by the pituitary gland to help maintain normal body structure, and metabolism and keep blood sugar levels in check. Growth hormone promotes enzymes – lipases that induce the breaking down of stored fat and help to lose body fat.
In cases of damage to the pituitary gland, there is a deficiency in the release of growth hormone and depending on when this happens it can have different effects. For children, it could mean delayed puberty, younger appearance, lack of change in height, and impaired hair growth. For adults, lowered levels of growth hormone mean a weak heart, muscle, and bones, an increased tendency to store fat, and a general feeling of being unwell. When this condition appears in adults it could mean the presence of a tumor in the pituitary gland or damage to the gland or the hypothalamus.
The FDA has approved the use of synthetic HGH injections as treatment for certain conditions. Also known as somatropin HGH injections, they are available by doctor’s prescription only and come with a dreadfully long list of side effects. These include Carpal tunnel syndrome, type 2 diabetes, edema, gynecomastia, and high cancer risk. However, this hasn’t still stopped many from using HGH injections for cosmetic purposes.
Growth hormone is closely associated with greater fat loss and lean muscle mass building. Sounds familiar? The bodybuilding industry has been using hGH boosters for a while now but what many don’t realize is that most of the perceived increase in muscle mass is fluid retention and not actual muscle growth. No hGH booster is risk-free but athletes take HGH releasers as an alternative to steroids (which have a laundry list of side effects themselves). Because hGH cannot be taken orally, they have to be injected into the system which carries added risk.
Also, maybe you are here because you want the health benefits of growth hormones but none of the side effects, right? That is a fair ask. If you are a professional bodybuilder or an athlete, you cannot take part in competitions with hGH running through your system. So what options are you left with? Well, you always have supplements.
Some dubious HGH supplements would make claims that they can boost natural growth hormone levels overnight. That is an impossibility. There are some natural growth hormone products that can improve HGH production naturally but definitely not overnight. Unlike somatropin injections, these natural HGH-boosting supplements can help enhance growth hormone production without side effects and needles. So, let’s learn about the 2 best hormone growth releaser supplements that we have shortlisted out of so many in the market because after extensive research and studies we found them to be the best HGH boosters one can have.
Table of Contents
GenF20 Plus vs. HyperGH 14x: Do Natural Supplements Really Work?
Just because supplements have natural ingredients that do not mean that they are subpar. On the contrary, it means that you can use them without worrying about side effects or getting prescriptions from your physician. GenF20 Plus and HyperGH 14x are two naturally best HGH supplements. These natural pills can boost your body’s natural production of growth hormones so that you can reap the benefits of HGH needles without actually using them. So, let’s take a closer look at each of them, and then you can decide which of the two you prefer.
No. #1: GenF20 Plus
GenF20 Plus has been rated as the best HGH booster from 2014 to 2022 and it can be had in either pill form or oral spray. The product was launched for men that suffer from low testosterone and HGH levels. This product is particularly popular among older gentlemen. GenF20 has been a Godsend for those who do not wish to or do not have the resources for hormone replacement therapy. This natural HGH supplement works by influencing the release of IGF-1. This is the messenger system in place that induces the release of growth hormones. IGF-1 is released from the hypothalamus. GenF20 Plus aims to increase levels of IGF-1 levels. This supplement has to be taken twice a day and the same is true for the GenF20 Plus oral spray.
To learn more about this Growth Hormone Booster, Click Here to read more from GenF20 Plus Official Website!
No. #2: HyperGH 14x
HyperGH14x, a natural dietary supplement, was released as an alternative to the use of somatropin HGH injections in the bodybuilding set. This product is available in pill and oral spray form too. From Leading Edge Health, this human growth hormone supplement is not a source of HGH but works as an HGH and testosterone booster – helping the body increase hormone production. The science behind the product is similar to that of GenF20 Plus. Two tablets or doses of HyperGH 14x must be taken twice a day whether you choose to use the pill or spray. Once in the morning prior to working out and the second after your last meal of the day.
Both HGH supplements’ ingredients are natural and safe. Because of this, there have been no reports of side effects for either product.
What Are the Benefits of These Growth Hormone Supplements?
If you want to decide which HGH releaser suits you best, take a look at the benefits. They are similar in many ways but are different in their own right.
What do GenF20 Plus & HyperGH 14x have in Common?
- Both products are human growth hormone boosters, so they both do that. They do so without the use of synthetic compounds and chemicals. You have no fear of side effects as the ingredients used are natural.
- Genf20 Plus and HyperGH 14x claim to help you recover quicker than before.
- With either product, you would also experience greater energy and lesser fatigue. You would be free to use this energy at the gym or just get through a long day of work and/or play.
- A faster metabolism is another benefit you can experience from both human growth hormone supplements.
Benefits Exclusive to GenF20 Plus
GenF20 Plus works on undoing the damage age causes. So, with this HGH supplement, you would see:
- A stronger and more responsive immune system
- You would see a change for the better in your nails and hair
- The stamina that was lost would be recovered with the use of this nutritional supplement.
- GenF20 Plus uses an additional amino acid in its formula that slows down muscle damage and protein breakdown – something that happens with age.
- Finally, you would also experience a vigor and well-being that was previously absent – general anti-aging effects.
Benefits Exclusive to HyperGH 14x
HyperGH 14x works on your body and its aesthetic of it. You should see
- Greater muscle growth and lean muscle mass
- Improved endurance at the gym and the long hours spent there would lead to more muscle building.
The difference between the two hGH supplements is the results you get from them. When trying to pick the best HGH releaser, it won’t be an easy decision to make between the two, because both products are potent. Depending on the results that you wish to get, you can choose either. The formulae for both products have similar results and benefits as they have similar ingredients. And because all ingredients are natural and safe, the supplements come with multiple health benefits too.
GenF20 vs. HyperGH 14x: What Goes into The Making of These Supplements?
For the most part, GenF20 Plus and HyperGH 14x are quite the same. GenF20 Plus adds just one extra ingredient. The ingredients that both supplements share are:
- GABA: Fondly known as Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, studies have found that taking a GAGA supplement improves growth hormone production by 400% at rest and 200% after exercise.
GABA supplementation even aids sleep and nighttime hGH release is linked to quality and depth of sleep. GABA is a neurotransmitter that blocks messages between nerve cells. This amino acid decreases brain activity and especially inhibits the activity of hGH stopping signals from the hypothalamus. Moreover, GABA administration reduced body mass index and body weight.
- Deer Antler Velvet: Extracted from the pre-calcified antlers of deer, this element is usually used in HGH supplements. A natural alternative to anabolic steroids, it helps to increase muscle mass, strength, and recovery.
- GTF Chromium: This element facilitates the greater HGH synthesis and release, which aids in increased physical stamina, cognitive abilities, and a faster metabolism in users.
- Tribulis Terrestris: Used for its diuretic and other medicinal properties, this herb has been shown to help gain lean muscle mass and improve sexual function. It is believed to act as testosterone would in the body.
- Astragalus Root: This medicinal herb act as a natural HGH releaser by stimulating its release. It can even influence testosterone levels.
- Colostrum: Bovine colostrum supplementation was found to be beneficial for the stimulation of cell growth and IGF-1 release which is an HGH releaser. It stimulates the growth of muscle tissue and maintains muscle mass.
- Pituitary Anterior Powder: Extracted from bovine pituitary glands, this powder allows for the release of more human growth hormone and increases muscle mass without repercussions.
- Phosphatidyl Choline: This ingredient regulates growth hormone levels by suppressing somatostatin (an inhibitor of growth hormone production). This somatostatin-blocking interference is one of the reasons bodybuilders take PC. It also reduces inflammation, facilitates improved cognitive function, and facilitates fat burning.
Furthermore, this is used for better absorption of nutrients and chemicals in this specific high supplement.
- L-Ornithine: Often added to supplements for improved athletic performance, wound healing, and quick recovery, L-ornithine is also used for insomnia and skin dryness.
- L-Arginine: This amino acid plays a role in building protein and rebuilding tissue. It helps the conversion of nitric oxide which improved blood flow – affecting stamina and energy levels.
- L-Glutamine: This amino acid affects recovery, and decreases muscle fatigue and muscle repair. Studies found that glutamine can significantly reduce a blood marker for fatigue during intensive exercise.
- L-Glycine: A component of creatine, glycine provides muscles with energy and inhibits muscle deterioration. It also affects ATP production in working muscles thereby enhancing endurance.
- L-Tyrosine: A common addition to various dietary supplements, L-Tyrosine is a building block of muscles. Moreover, this amino acid positively influences testosterone levels and semen production.
- L-Lysine: Lysine is a protein builder and helps in the bolstering of joints and tendons to reduce pain. It is known to boost athletic performance, optimize fuel production, and prevent mental fatigue.
- L-Valine: Valine brings in glucose to the muscles encouraging muscle mass growth, especially when under stress. Valine also helps with sleep which encourages HGH production during sleep.
- L-Isoleucine: This one ingredient is exclusive to GenF20 Plus. This amino acid has anabolic properties, stimulates protein synthesis, and inhibits the breakdown of proteins as well. It also encourages quick recovery and decreases muscle damage brought on by high-intensity training.
All these components are naturally occurring and act as natural HGH boosters and boost testosterone levels as well. The elevated testosterone levels would give you an even stronger push toward achieving your bodybuilding goals as testosterone is a natural anabolic agent. All these ingredients influence overall health as well as they have medicinal properties that could aid cholesterol maintenance, cognitive function, cardiovascular health, and brain health.
GenF20 Plus vs. HyperGH 14x: Cost & Refund Policy
Before we discuss prices, you should be aware of the refund policies.
- Genf20 Plus offers you a 67–day money–back guarantee on all purchases should you be unhappy with the results. It does mention on the official website that it would take at least a month before you begin to experience the full range of benefits the product has to offer. GenF20 Plus can be bought at the official website, Click to Order!
You have several purchase options with GenF20 Plus.
- 1-month costs $69.95,
- 3 months for 199.95,
- 6 months for $349.95.
The larger the purchase pack the greater the savings.
- HyperGH 14x can again, be bought directly from the official website, Tap here to place your Order! It is mentioned that this is the best and quickest way to get your hands on the product. The HyperGH 14x website also clearly mentions a refund or money-back policy that is 67 days long.
You can buy this HGH supplement in bundles of 1, 3, or 6 and it would cost you:
- $69.95 for 1 Months Supply.
- 199.95 for 3 Months Supply.
- And $349.95 for 6 Months Supply.
How Are the Two Growth Hormone Supplements Different?
If you are looking for the best HGH supplement, you will find that both, GenF20 Plus and HyperGH 14x are good human growth hormone boosters. They have unique benefits and you can choose the product you wish to buy depending on what your need is.
For an HGH releaser to be efficient, it needs a delivery system that would help the product reach the stomach and survive the digestion process. Both products have taken this into account and have used an enteric absorption system. This allows for up to 90% absorption of the nutrients in the HGH releaser. The enteric coat allows the supplement to safely pass into the small intestine where it can release the goods into the bloodstream. Some of the best HGH supplements don’t have this feature – GenF20 Plus and HyperGH 14x do.
- GenF20 Plus can effectively slow down the signs of aging and can increase HGH levels naturally. This allows you to experience a whole range of benefits like a better immunity system, and visible lessening of aging signs. Studies have proved that the use of GenF20 increased IGF-1 levels which is a marker for HGH levels.
- HyperGH 14x is more muscle-gain centered. The use of this HGH supplement improves sleep, muscle recovery times, increases muscle mass growth, and boosts energy output. This product aims to fuel your sessions at the gym and to ensure that you see the results for those hours spent working out.
Both HGH supplements have their benefits, so depending on what it is you are looking to gain from these natural HGH pills, you can choose accordingly.
Q1. Is this product steroid or SARMS-based?
Ans.: No, both HGH boosters are natural and use only naturally occurring herbs and compounds to aid human growth hormone release.
Q2. Will the performance of the product be affected by a pre-existing medical condition?
Ans.: That is unclear. Before you begin to use the product, you must consult your physician. Although the products are natural, they may affect prescription medication or a medical condition. As it is, the use of HGH boosters is not recommended for those with liver, kidney, or heart conditions.
Q3. Can this product be used for weight loss?
Ans.: Yes, it can. When used in tandem with a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, the use of either product would induce fat-burning and quicker metabolism which aids in weight loss.
Q4. Will this product negatively affect other hormone activity?
Ans.:On the contrary, the use of natural HGH supplements would help maintain natural hormone levels and even boost testosterone production which would lead to better gains.
GenF20 Plus vs HyperGH 14x: How Do They Compare?
To help you make a more informed decision, here is a quick comparison of the two supplements:
|GenF20 Plus||HyperGH 14x|
|Side Effects||None reported||None reported|
|Who is it for?||For those who wish to slow down the damage aging can do. This is in addition to extra energy for exercise.||For those who wish for better results at the gym. This includes better stamina and performance|
|Refund Policy||67-day money-back guarantee||67-day money-back guarantee|
|Purpose||Building muscle mass + weight loss + anti-aging||Lean muscle mass growth + weight loss|
|Where to Buy the Best HGH Booster?||Click Here to Buy GenF20 Plus.||Click Here to Buy HyperGH 14x.|
Summary & Verdict: GenF20 Plus vs. HyperGH 14x
If you are looking for a booster; then GenF20 Plus or HyperGH 14x could both be viable options.
The advantages of human growth hormones on the body have proven to be advantageous and therefore, the tendency to move from the use of anabolic steroids to supplements that could increase the production and release of human growth hormone is justified. Instead of taking hormone injections, natural supplements are the safest and easiest option you have.
Both supplements ensure that there is more HGH in your bloodstream which helps you with your goals. You can choose either HGH booster risk-free as they are made from natural ingredients. Either product could boost HGH levels and give you the additional health benefits that are a result of the similar ingredients used.
- GenF20 Plus adds more anti-aging benefits and also protects your immune system.
- Whereas, HyperGH 14x helps you meet your fitness goals as this product is more exercise and bodybuilding centered.
Either way, both products are equally priced and equally potent. As to the best hGH booster, we recommend both as they both work and work well and has a money back guarantee too.