Joint supplements strengthen your bones, reduce inflammation and promote cartilage health for pain relief and flexibility of joints.
Joint pain can affect millions of people worldwide. They may arise due to age, weight, injuries, or an underlying medical condition. However common they may be, joint pain can be excruciating and make you feel helpless. Stiff and painful joints interfere with your daily activities and even performing the simplest tasks can become a burden. As a result, people are increasingly turning towards non-traditional ways to relieve joint discomfort. That’s why health firms are coming up with joint supplements to address this issue. But it can be difficult to find a natural yet effective joint supplement that doesn’t have any side effects. A quality joint health-boosting dietary supplement can be a cure-all for individuals who regularly suffer from joint problems. 
Table of Contents
Problems associated with poor bone and joint health
Bones and joints give your body a wide range of movements and other physical capabilities. Neglecting bone and joint health can lead to serious consequences, like chronic pain, stiffness, and potential disability. Moreover, your bones begin to lose calcium after the age of 30, causing them to become weak and prone to fractures. Weak joints and bones can lead to various disorders. Some of the most common disorders include:
It occurs due to changes in bone mineral density, causing the bones to become weak. It usually occurs in the spine, hip, and wrist. It is by far one of the most common bone diseases. The risk factors include family history, aging, low bone density, and certain medications.
Arthritis is a disorder in which the joints tend to swell and become tender. There are many types of arthritis, but osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are the two most common ones. Although both of these types of arthritis can have similar symptoms, hence it is critical to differentiate between them to get the right treatment.
- Osteoarthritis– It occurs when the cartilage wears out with time. This results in the bones rubbing together, causing stiffness and swelling. It usually occurs in an isolated joint. The risk factors are age, weight, family history, and intense and frequent joint activity.
- Rheumatoid arthritis– It is an autoimmune disease in which the immune system malfunctions and targets the healthy cells in the body instead of pathogens, causing inflammation and swelling. It may attack several joints at a time and damage the tissue. This leads to instability, deformities, and chronic pain. Its symptoms include fever, fatigue, weight loss, and weakness. While its primary cause is unknown, genetics, age, gender, smoking, and obesity have been linked with rheumatoid arthritis.
What can I do to keep my bones and joints healthy?
A healthy and balanced diet can help you maintain your bone and joint health. Many foods can reduce inflammation in the body and are beneficial for your joint health. These include oily fish, lean meat, beans, nuts, colorful fruits, and green leafy vegetables.
Also, try to avoid foods that worsen inflammation, such as processed foods, red meat, saturated fats, refined sugar, and alcohol. Saturated fats and processed sugar are also known to cause degeneration of cartilage.
Regular exercise is important for healthy aging. It can delay or prevent several health problems that may come with age. It helps to:
- Reduce the risk of diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and cancer
- Prevent painful rheumatic conditions, such as arthritis
- Keep your bones and muscles strong and reduce the risk of fracture.
The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ) recommends seniors to get at least 150 minutes of exercise every week. When older people aren’t physically active, the joints lose their lubrication and the muscle tissue becomes hard. However, many seniors avoid exercise to avoid the discomfort from painful joints—which only results in more stiffness. Doctors often suggest seniors to take dietary joint supplements in order to encourage them to get moving.
What is Icelandic Red Algae Calcium?
Many people experience bone and joint pain due to a lack of certain nutrients.
- Icelandic Red Algae Calcium is a natural joint and bone health dietary supplement that contains an adequate dose of the essential nutrients required for healthy bones and joints.
- It does not contain any synthetic ingredients or artificial fillers, which makes it stand apart from other calcium supplements.
- The formula is proven to increase bone density and promote cartilage healing.
- It contains plant-based calcium and magnesium for better absorption along with other potent nutrients that are required to maintain healthy bones and joints.
- It helps to eliminate temporary and chronic joint pain and restore joint mobility.
How does it work?
Joint supplements relieve pain caused by the breakdown of cartilage on the joint’s articular surface, which is the point where the ends of two bones meet. Cartilage is a flexible connective tissue found throughout the body, such as your joints, bones, spine, lungs, ears, and nose. It performs several functions in the body. One of its main functions is to act as a protective cushion between your bones and keeps your bones from rubbing together. As you grow older, the cartilage can wear away, leading to joint discomfort. Healthy cartilage is key to reducing joint pain and inflammation.
Icelandic Red Algae Calcium aims to stimulate cellular repair. Its efficacy depends on the joint strength. It is important to mend the damaged cartilage in order to eliminate joint pain and inflammation. It reduces bone grinding by repairing the cartilage and increasing joint lubrication.
The supplement contains bone-building and join-supporting nutrients that help to:
- Reduce inflammation in joints
- Repair cartilage
- Relieve joint discomfort
All ingredients in the formula have been clinically proven to improve joint and bone health. It works by ‘’blocking’’ inflammation, which is fundamental for preventing stiffness and banishing joint pain.
As you know, calcium is essential for maintaining strong bones. But your bones and joints need more than just calcium to stay healthy. The supplement contains essential nutrients, such as vitamin D3, plant-based magnesium, and a patented form of vitamin K (MK7). These nutrients are required for the proper functioning of your bones and joints.
Natural Ingredients present in Red Algae Calcium
Your bones need micronutrients to achieve optimum bone mass. Icelandic Red Algae Calcium contains a unique blend of nutrients that are critical for healthy bones and joints.
- Aquamin® Red Algae Calcium – 1000mg 77%DV
Red Algae is a sea vegetable found in the pristine Arctic waters of Iceland and is typically rich in calcium. People living near coastal regions have been using it as a natural calcium source for centuries. It contains plenty of essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are important for pain-free joints and healthy bones. It has been found to be more effective than glucosamine, which is known to repair cartilage and is commonly found in bone supplements.
Scientific evidence: A randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 50 volunteers suffering from moderate to severe joint pain. They were either given Red Algae or glucosamine or a placebo. They were made to complete a series of tests and rank how difficult or painful each of them was. It was found that Red Algae not only outperformed placebo but also glucosamine in every parameter.
- Magnesium (from Red Algae) – 96mg 23%DV
About 60% of the body’s magnesium is stored in the bones. It plays an important role in the formation of bone-building cells and calcium regulation. Research has shown that your magnesium intake is directly related to your bone mineral density. Magnesium deficiency is associated with an increased risk of bone fracture.
Scientific evidence: A randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 120 girls (age: 8-14 years) in which the treatment group was given 150mg magnesium twice a day, while the other group received a placebo, for 12 months. The treatment group showed an increased lumbar spinal and hip bone mineral content (BMC). No such improvement was observed in the placebo group .
- Vegan Organic and Red Algae Blend – 3535mg
The supplement contains many other powerful joint supporting ingredients, in order to make it more comprehensive. These include:
- Organic Strawberry
- Organic Raspberry
- Organic Blueberry
- Organic Cherry
- Organic Tomato
- Organic Carrot
- Organic Spinach
- Organic Kale
Each of these ingredients is clinically proven to promote cartilage growth and reduce inflammation. Additionally, they are packed with minerals and bioactive compounds that help build strong bones.
- Mineralized Icelandic Red Algae
Mineralized Icelandic Red Algae is one of the main active ingredients in the formula. It improves bone density and helps mineralize bone cells as it is naturally rich in calcium, magnesium, and over 72 trace minerals. Red Algae has been deemed a functional superfood due to its various other health benefits, including better immunity and antioxidant activity.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids – 500mg
Citrus bioflavonoids are compounds found in citrus fruits including grapefruit, oranges, and tangerines. They help improve blood flow in the body, prevent bone loss, and ease swelling. They also reduce inflammation and support bone development.
- Vitamin D3 – 20mcg (800iu) 100% DV
Vitamin D is one of the fat-soluble vitamins required for maximum absorption and utilization of calcium. Although you can get vitamin D from plant and animal-based products, however, the amount usually doesn’t meet the daily requirement. Vitamin D deficiency can cause bone pain and soften bones. Research has shown that more than 1 billion people worldwide have a vitamin D deficiency. That’s why the brand has included high-quality vitamin D in its formula.
Scientific evidence: A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 545 volunteers. The volunteers of a treatment group either received 2000iu vitamin D3, or 600mg calcium, or 2000iu D3 combined with 600mg calcium, for 6 months. It was observed that the treatment group which received a combination of vitamin D3 and calcium showed a decrease in parathormone (PTH), which regulates calcium in the body. They also showed an increased calcium/creatinine ratio .
- Vitamin K2 (MK7 from Natto) – 85mg
Vitamin K is found in green vegetables, such as kale, broccoli, and spinach. Vitamin K2 is one of the forms of vitamin K, known to optimize calcium use in the body and is required for building strong bones. When calcium is broken down in the body, vitamin K2 activates a protein that helps calcium bind to your bones, ensuring proper calcium deposition in the bones.
Furthermore, vitamin K2 supplementation also reduces swelling and inflammation in the joints. MK7 is a patented form of vitamin K2. The formula contains MK7 derived from Natto, which is made from fermented soybean and is one of the best sources of vitamin K2.
Some of the prominent health benefits of Icelandic Red Algae Calcium are as follows:
- Icelandic Red Algae Calcium improves bone mineral density and helps prevent osteoporosis.
- It reduces joint stiffness in seniors, restoring joint flexibility and mobility.
- It increases the absorption of calcium and other nutrients, improving bone mineral content.
- It reduces the risk of fracture by facilitating the development of healthy bones and increasing bone mineral density.
- It is completely natural and helps eliminate temporary and chronic pain by repairing the cartilage, as opposed to harmful painkillers that provide short-term relief.
- It reduces painful swelling and inflammation in the joints.
- It improves joint lubrication and boosts collagen production, which provides a framework for the bones.
- It is a hassle-free formula. You just have to take one daily dose of 3 capsules with any meal and don’t need to remember to take it multiple times a day.
Icelandic Red Algae is a completely natural, plant-based formula with no reported side effects. An otherwise healthy adult is unlikely to experience any side effects. However, make sure to not exceed the recommended dose, especially if you combine your joint supplements. Pregnant/breastfeeding women and people taking prescription medication should consult their licensed healthcare provider before taking a new supplement.
Did you know?
- We don’t think of algae more than the slimy green scum on a pond. But more than half the oxygen produced from the Earth’s atmosphere is produced by the algae present in the ocean. If all algae died tomorrow, humans will expire soon, too.
- Usually listed as alginate or agar, algae derivatives are commonly present in:
- Ice cream to prevent ice crystals,
- In salad dressings as an emulsifier,
- In chocolate milk to keep cocoa particles suspended,
- And in cosmetics as a thickening agent.
And that’s just the beginning!
- Red algae is used to treat various health problems including:
- Cold sores,
- Urinary tract infections and
- Stomach disorders.
5 Reasons to buy Red Algae Calcium
- Reduces pain and stiffness in two weeks.
- Provides long-term relief and reverses signs of poor bone health.
- Easy to swallow capsules that help enhance calcium absorption.
- Vegan-friendly, plant-based formula with no side effects.
- 67 days money-back guarantee
Why Icelandic Red Algae Calcium over other supplements that claim to offer joint support?
- Icelandic Red Algae Calcium is designed to work from the first dose itself to ease out pain and stiffness in the joints.
- Unlike other calcium supplements, it doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients, which can have toxic effects on the body.
- All the ingredients in the formula are clinically proven to improve bone and joint health, reduce joint pain, support proper bone mineralization, and more.
- The product is suitable for vegans and the plant-based calcium source is better absorbed in the body as compared to standard calcium supplements and hence enhances calcium absorption.
- Each bottle contains 90 easy-to-swallow tablets. It is recommended to take 3 capsules once a day with a meal.
Is Icelandic Red Algae Calcium right for you?
If you are looking for a natural yet effective joint supplement, Icelandic Red Algae Calcium uses a plant-based calcium source. It reduces your reliance on lethal pain killers and provides long-term relief by treating the root cause of joint pain. The also brand, Leading Edge Health Ltd., provides a 67-day money-back guarantee. In case you are not satisfied with the product, you can contact their customer care and return the bottles (even if they are empty) within 67 days of purchase to get a full refund for the purchase price. No catches!
How and Where to Buy Red Algae Calcium?
The pricing on the website is as follows:
- One bottle for $59.95 + shipping charges.
- Three bottles for $159.95 + free shipping within the US.
- Five bottles for $299.95 + free shipping worldwide.
What do Customers say about Red Algae Calcium?
“I’ve been using Red Algae Calcium for a little over a month now and I can definitely say that it has made a difference in my aching joints! I’m so happy I found this product.”
– Lloyd H. (New York, USA)
“Red Algae Calcium was a fantastic help in supporting my joint comfort. The capsules were easy to take, and I noticed a decrease in joint pain and inflammation within just a few weeks of starting to take them. Overall, I’m very happy with the results and would definitely recommend Red Algae Calcium to anyone looking for an all-natural solution and an organic vegan blend to joint pain.”
– Darlene K. (Toronto, Canada)
“I was having some joint pain and a friend of mine at church recommended this supplement. I have not had any joint pain since I started taking the Red Algae Calcium and I also have not had any side effects. It’s the best for anyone who is looking for an alternative to pain medication.”
– Rene S. (Leeds, New Zealand)
“Red Algae Calcium dietary supplement is definitely the real deal! I’ve been using it for about two months now and have never felt better. my movement is better and my bones feel stronger. I definitely suggest it to anyone looking for an alternative to calcium supplements or temporary pain meds.”
– Jaime L. (Canberra, Australia)
“I have really happy with the Joint Flexibility. I am an avid golfer and have suffered from joint pain for many years. I have tried many high-quality products but the Red Algae Calcium is the only one that has given me relief.”
– Julio C. (Woodlands, Singapore)
“I was looking for an all-natural remedy to reduce swelling in my joints and I found Red Algae Calcium. I read the description and it said that it was an all-natural remedy, so I decided to try it. I’m so glad that I did! My swelling has gone down a lot and I’m feeling a lot better.”
– Melinda A. (Dublin, Ireland)
Joint pain is a common problem, especially as one age. Regular exercise and a balanced diet can go a long way in maintaining healthy bones and joints. However, if you suffer from persistent joint pain then a high-quality and natural joint supplement can effectively ease joint discomfort. Icelandic Red Algae Calcium is a 100% natural joint supplement that helps to increase bone density and reduce inflammation. It contains plant-based calcium and magnesium for better absorption and the formula is clinically proven to be effective in treating joint discomfort.
Additionally, it does not have any side effects and is suitable for vegans. Alongside, the brand provides a generous 67-day money-back guarantee to ensure 100% customer satisfaction, which is difficult to find elsewhere. The brand also provides free shipping on selective orders. Each bottle contains 90 capsules, sufficient for a month’s supply. You can get a good discount on larger packages.
So, if you are looking for a long-term solution for your joint pain, Icelandic Red Algae Calcium may be the answer to all your joint woes.
Freedom from joint pain is only a click away, visit the Official Red Algae Calcium Website to Book an Order!
- Carpenter TO, DeLucia MC, Zhang JH, Bejnerowicz G, Tartamella L, Dziura J, Petersen KF, Befroy D, Cohen D. A randomized controlled study of effects of dietary magnesium oxide supplementation on bone mineral content in healthy girls. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Dec;91(12):4866-72. doi: 10.1210/jc.2006-1391. Epub 2006 Oct 3. PMID: 17018656; PMCID: PMC2995550.
- Gariballa S, Yasin J, Alessa A. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of vitamin D supplementation with or without calcium in community-dwelling vitamin D deficient subjects. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2022 May 3;23(1):415. doi: 10.1186/s12891-022-05364-z. PMID: 35505326; PMCID: PMC9063133.