Muscle cramps can be miserable. They are unpredictable and can occur during the night causing you to wake up in pain, or after a prolonged exercise. They can last from a few seconds up to several minutes, but they can be quite severe and painful. They are often accompanied by leg swelling, redness, and skin changes. Experts urge sportspersons to focus on their diets as cramps can be disabling and could jeopardize their careers. Cramps are often a result of certain nutrient deficiencies, like magnesium, B vitamins, and zinc. Our fast-paced lifestyle has led to the over-consumption of processed foods and such foods are low in essential nutrients. However, many of us can develop nutrient deficiencies despite maintaining a healthy diet.
So, to fill in the nutritional gaps, here is the ultimate muscle cramp relief, the MediCramp.
What is Medi Cramp?
MediCramp is a science-backed, vegan-friendly formula to relieve muscle cramps and prevent them from returning. It is designed by Health Guard Nutrition with the understanding of why muscle cramps occur in the first place and use clinically proven ingredients to treat them. It has been put through several clinical trials to make sure it doesn’t have any side effects.
Low magnesium and muscle cramps go hand in hand, to prevent it read more about Medi Cramp Now!
How does it work?
Muscle and leg cramps occur when a muscle contract suddenly and does not relax. Processed foods have become a part of our fast-paced lifestyle. Processing whole grains strips 80% of their magnesium content. In addition to this, modern farming has depleted the soil from its essential nutrients, including magnesium. This means that even if you are eating a healthy diet, you are still likely to be nutrient-deficient. Various factors, such as alcohol consumption, smoking, vitamin D deficiency, and the use of medications can also affect nutrient absorption. Muscle cramping can result in a spiral of inactivity. This may lead to other health issues, including:
- Chronic sleep loss– Muscle cramps often cause you to wake up at night and result in disturbed sleep.
- Poor fitness levels– Your fitness levels drop due to long periods of pain which causes inactivity.
- Low mood– Prolonged inactivity eventually makes you feel low.
- Stiffness– You lose your flexibility and movements become painful.
As you age, the body becomes less efficient in absorbing magnesium from food and loses its muscle mass. As a result, the remaining muscles stretch more easily. This is why older people are more prone to muscle cramps.
Medical conditions are also a major cause of muscle cramps. If you have diabetes, liver, nerve, or thyroid disorders, then you can be at a higher risk of muscle cramps.
Magnesium is responsible for the smooth contraction and relaxation of muscles. Hence, being Magnesium deficient can lead to:
- Secondary potassium depletion
A deficiency in potassium causes muscle tightening and cramps. Magnesium helps to preserve potassium in your muscle tissue.
- Stress and anxiety
High-stress levels lead to loss of magnesium through the kidneys and low magnesium levels result in high-stress levels, causing a vicious cycle.
- Weak Bones
Calcium is important to keep your bones strong. However, magnesium is required to shuttle the calcium to the bones. Otherwise, the calcium is deposited in other parts of your body, including blood and muscles, causing them to be stiff and calcified.
B vitamins help in the production of nucleic acids which are the foundational genetic material of your cells, including that of myelin. Myelin is the outer covering of your nerves and allows the transmission of nerve signals. When you lose myelin, it leads to neuronal deficits, chronic pain, fatigue, poor cognitive functions, and more. B vitamins are not produced in the body and you must get them from your diet.
A zinc deficiency can also lead to muscle cramps. The biggest reason for zinc deficiency is high emotional stress. Zinc is a reparative mineral and is important for protein synthesis. When you are constantly stressed, your body has to utilize more zinc to heal and repair your body. If you are stressed due to some situation or life event or aren’t getting enough sleep, you are at risk of zinc deficiency. In addition to this, over-exercise can also lead to a zinc deficiency. Therefore, athletes are often susceptible to zinc deficiencies.
Medicramp treats the root cause of agonizing muscle cramps that arise from a nutrient deficiency. It solves the problem by restoring the nutrient levels in the body. It contains a full amount of high-quality magnesium along with other nutrients that are clinically proven to give you the relief you long for.
Fixing nutrient deficiency can help:
- Soothe muscle cramps and aches.
- Relax muscles by stopping the calcification of muscles.
- Ensure proper muscle and nerve function.
- Reduce inflammation and improve blood circulation.
- Promote better sleep.
- 300 mg of Elemental Magnesium Citrate
Magnesium is important for muscle contraction and nerve transmission in order to avoid muscle cramps. Magnesium citrate is produced by combining elements magnesium and citric acid. It is preferred over other forms of magnesium as it is more bioavailable. Medi Cramp contains high-quality magnesium citrate to quickly increase your magnesium levels and relieve cramps.
Scientific evidence: In a placebo-controlled clinical trial, 78% of subjects reported an improvement in muscle cramps after consuming an adequate dose of magnesium, while the success rate after the placebo was 54%.
- B Vitamins
B vitamins are useful for muscle twitches and cramps. They increase strength and muscle tone. Fat-soluble vitamins, such as vitamins A, D, E, and K are stored in fat in the body and their overdose can lead to toxicity. However, there is a low risk of toxicity attached to B vitamins as they are water-soluble and can easily leave the body, requiring regular replenishment.
- 50mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
Vitamin B1 plays an important role in muscle contraction. Its deficiency can cause the accumulation of lactic acid even after light physical activity, which results in muscle pain. Thiamine deficiency can also cause beriberi, which causes muscle weakness.
- 30mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
It helps you absorb sufficient amino acids, which are required to build and keep strong muscles.
- 5mg Vitamin B2 Riboflavin
Consuming vitamin B2 before a strenuous exercise can reduce muscle cramps and soreness, and help you recover faster.
- 250mcg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Vitamin B12 generates red blood cells, which are responsible for delivering oxygen to the blood. A deficiency of vitamin B6 or vitamin B12 can both cause anemia.
Scientific evidence: In a placebo-controlled trial, the treatment group was given vitamin B on a regular basis for 3 months and another group was given a placebo. After completing the treatment, 86% of people in the treatment group reported significant improvement in the frequency, duration, and intensity of leg cramps, while the placebo group did not show any significant improvement.
- 50mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- 30mg Zinc Sulfate
Zinc is known to increase aerobic capacity, which means oxygen can be transported more efficiently to muscles by the cardiopulmonary system. Zinc deficiency can lead to a decline in muscle strength and endurance. Its symptoms include low immunity, leaky gut, hair loss, acne, and more. Low zinc levels are also associated with depression, aging, Alzheimer’s disease, and neurodegenerative disorders.
- 5mg Bioperine
Bioperine is a patented, highly concentrated piperine extract, which is known to increase the bioavailability of nutrients significantly through better absorption. Piperine is an alkaloid found in black pepper. It is known for its numerous pharmacological benefits, such as anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Piperine gives pepper its characteristic taste and smell.
Apart from relieving muscle cramps, the ingredients in Medi Cramp provide numerous health benefits.
- Magnesium reduces muscle weakness and fatigue. It helps to dispose-off lactate by transporting blood sugar into the muscles.
- It reduces stress and depression symptoms as it binds to calming receptors and blocks the activity of highly stimulating neurotransmitters.
- It helps to treat insomnia symptoms and improve sleep quality by regulating the production of the hormone melatonin, which controls your sleep-wake cycle.
- It is beneficial for people suffering from severe asthma and heart arrhythmia. Magnesium causes your airways to open and relax while blocking the chemicals which cause muscle spasms.
- It is used to treat heartburn as it reduces inflammation in the stomach.
- And being an osmotic laxative, it draws water toward the intestines, making bowel movements easier.
Vitamin B Complex
- B vitamins help with nocturnal leg cramps and musculoskeletal disorders that affect joints, tendons, nerves, and more.
- They support cell health and promote the formation of red blood cells, which carry oxygen to your body’s tissues.
- They regulate brain and nerve functions by facilitating neurotransmitter synthesis and neuronal metabolism.
- They promote healthy appetite and digestion by helping you process the proteins, carbohydrates, and fats in your diet.
- They improve eyesight and prevent blurry vision.
- Zinc speeds up the wound healing process as it helps in collagen synthesis, reduces inflammatory response, and protects your body from infection.
- It builds immunity, reduces the risk of age-related diseases, and slows down macular degeneration.
- It boosts your memory and learning abilities as it plays an important role in synaptic transmission.
- It is a natural remedy for acne as it helps to regulate your hormones.
- Bioprene is a natural pain reliever.
- It helps to protect brain and nerve cells in order to prevent mental impairment and improves memory.
- It has anti-diabetic effects and helps to regulate blood sugar levels by preventing insulin resistance.
- It helps to lower bad cholesterol levels, thus reducing the risk of heart disease.
Side effects of MediCramp
Each ingredient in Medi Cramp is present in an optimized concentration and has a long-standing history of safety and effectiveness. It has been put through several clinical trials in order to ensure it does not have any side effects.
Did you know?
- 78% of muscle cramps and spasms occur due to magnesium deficiency.
- Magnesium is responsible for more than 300 biochemical processes in your body.
- It is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and is found in every cell.
- Magnesium is sour to taste. It is for this reason mineral water has a slightly tart flavor to it.
Why Medi Cramp over other over-the-counter Cramp Relievers?
- MediCramp is made in FDA-approved facilities by highly experienced chemists, engineers, and product managers. There may be other cheaper magnesium supplements available on the market, but the performance depends on the type and amount of nutrients in the formula.
- Medi Cramp contains magnesium citrate, which is more bioavailable compared to other forms of magnesium often found in a sub-standard magnesium supplement.
- It is also free from unnecessary filler ingredients.
- The brand also provides 90-day money-back guarantee, which is difficult to find elsewhere.
- Although many customers have experienced immediate results, it usually takes 2-4 weeks to achieve the desired results as it takes some time to restore the depleted nutrients in your body.
Therefore, it is recommended that you take Medi Cramp for at least 4 weeks on a regular basis to give it a fair chance.
Is Medi Cramp the right product for you?
MediCramp is a natural and effective way to relieve and prevent painful muscle cramps, as opposed to harmful prescription drugs. Each bottle of Medi Cramp contains 90 easy-to-swallow cellulose capsules that are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
If you suffer from severe and frequent muscle cramps, you may take up to 3 capsules per day (maximum serving size) for 4-6 weeks. Do not exceed the recommended maximum serving size of 3 capsules per day. As your pain reduces, you may take 2 capsules daily for 2 weeks. Your pain should probably subside by the end of this stage. It is recommended that you continue to take 1 capsule daily, which is the maintenance serving size. This means one bottle can last you anywhere from one month to three months, depending on the required serving size.
However, if the pain returns, you may increase the dosage again. You can take the required dosage 1-2 hours before bed with water. Since magnesium is vital for muscle contraction and neuromuscular transmission, a drop in magnesium levels can cause muscle cramps to return. Therefore, you should continue to take Medi Cramp in order to prevent them from re-occurring. In case you are not happy with the product, you may request a refund within 90 days of purchase for a full refund.
5 reasons to buy Medi Cramp
- Highly effective at cramp relief
- Starts working immediately
- Clinically prove ingredients
- Made in the US certified facilities that are GMP certified
- No side effects and no artificial ingredients.
How to get Medi Cramp?
You can place your order for Medi Cramp at its exclusive official website. Please note that Medi Cramp is sold only on the official website and is not available in stores.
All orders are shipped within 24-48 hours after the order is placed. For delivery in the USA or the UK, the order usually arrives within 3-7 business days. If you live anywhere else in Europe, you can expect delivery within 3-20 working days, while orders placed from the rest of the world arrive within 5-21 working days. The current pricing as per the website is as follows:
- $49.99 for one bottle
- $99.98 for three bottles
- $149.97 for five bottles
You can also sign up for an auto-renewal program, and receive one bottle per month at just $29.99. They accept major credit cards and debit cards. You can also choose to pay through Shop Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
Happy User Reviews
“It’s been a few months since I purchased this product, but I still can’t believe it actually works. I was suffering from severe leg cramps and had tried almost everything to ease the pain. Nothing worked except for this MediCramp that I ordered from the Medicramp official site. It’s been great for me, and I hope it will be great for you too, that is if you wish to trust it and give it a shot!”
– Curtis W. (Woodlands, Singapore)
“I’ve been suffering from leg cramps for years and years. I’ve tried everything from magnesium to muscle relaxants to stretching, but nothing worked for me. So I was skeptical when I heard about the MediCramp. I was told that it was the most effective supplement I could use to treat leg cramps. But I had to try it myself to know for sure.
The results just keep coming! I’ve been using it for about 4 months now and I don’t ever need to live with the fear of cramp pain anymore.”
– Douglas S. (Austin, USA)
“A few months ago I had a muscle cramp in my lower leg while doing a leg lift in the gym and it keeps coming back. The doctor suggested that I do a couple of stretches before and after my workouts. My trainer suggested that I also try to find a product called MediCramp. I had never heard of it before, but my trainer suggested that it was something that would help me deal with muscle cramps. So, I researched it a bit and found a couple of good reviews online. I decided to give it a try and I couldn’t be more satisfied. Great Deal!”
– Justin P. (Brisbane, Australia)
“I have been using the MediCramp for about a month now and I have noticed a significant decrease in my fatigue and muscle weakness. When I first started using it, I put it in my pocket and felt it every day. Now I put it in my gym bag and have it with me all the time. It is a very handy product.”
– Thelma K. (Wellington, New Zealand)
“I have been using MediCramp for a little over a month now and I have seen a decrease in muscle fatigue and weakness. I don’t feel as tired at the end of the day and my muscles don’t feel as weak. This product is definitely worth trying if you are struggling with muscle fatigue or weakness and is gender-neutral and vegan.”
– Samuel P. (Dublin, Ireland)
“I am a huge fan of MediCramp! I have suffered from insomnia and restless sleep for years, and nothing has worked as well as MediCramp. It helps to settle my mind and body without causing muscle twitching. I love that it is all-natural and doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals. I would highly recommend this product.”
– Shabaz A. (Dubai, UAE)
“I’ve been using MediCramp for a while now and I really like it! It helps to lessen muscle tightness and cramping, which is great because I tend to get them a lot. The price is also really reasonable, so it’s a great value. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone who deals with muscle cramps and tightness.”
– Amber T. (Vancouver, Canada)
Muscle cramps can interfere with your sleep, exercise routine, and daily activities. They can affect any muscle but are more common in the legs, particularly the calves. They are often a result of deficiency of specific nutrients. These deficiencies can occur despite eating a healthy diet. Medi Cramp contains the right amount of magnesium, B vitamins, and zinc to relieve and prevent muscle cramps. These ingredients work to relieve muscle cramps, and muscle tone, and regulate other body functions critical for your overall well-being, including better sleep, regulated blood sugar levels, enhanced memory, and more. It is a safe and natural way of treating cramps as opposed to harmful prescription drugs available on the market.
It is made in US-certified facilities labs and contains clinically proven ingredients that relieve muscle cramps. In addition to this, it is a vegan-friendly formula and is not tested on animals. They offer a 90-day money-back guarantee, which allows you to give the product a fair chance while you are still covered. It is GMP certified and does not have any side effects. The product can be bought as a single unit or in packs of three or five bottles. You can save up to 50% on bigger packages. Each pack contains 90 capsules and it is recommended that you take the required dosage with a full glass of water 1-2 hours before going to bed.
Furthermore, they provide free shipping worldwide (no additional cost) and offer several payment options. The maintenance serving size is 1 capsule per day, while the maximum serving size is 3 capsules per day, for severe cases. You may begin to notice positive results from the first day itself. However, it will take around 4 weeks for the product to deliver the promised results.
Leave a Reply