Testosterone is a steroid hormone produced in the testicles and it affects sexual development, appearance, sperm production, libido, and the ability to increase muscle mass and bone. However, the older you get, the production of testosterone reduces. It’s nature and it is all but expected. However, age is not the only factor that affects testosterone production. Apart from age and injury, a decrease in Testosterone production could include:
- Chemotherapy and radiation
- Medical conditions like liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or autoimmune diseases
- Pituitary gland conditions
- Vitamin or iron deficiency
- Weight Gain or obesity
Low testosterone levels also leave you susceptible to conditions like heart disease, diabetes, or osteoporosis. You could get yourself tested to see whether your testosterone levels are okay but there are some signs that you could look out for. Loss of sex drive is the first sign. You would no longer be as interested in sexual intercourse as you were beforehand. You could also lose the ability to get or maintain an erection. You might also see some physical changes south of the border – the penis and testicles may shrink. You could also experience night sweats, hot flashes, fatigue, memory loss, mood swings, and/or reddening of the skin.
And if you are into bodybuilding, muscle gains, and power-lifting, low testosterone levels would spell trouble. As testosterone contributes to muscle mass building, you would find it difficult to build muscle and may even lose existing muscle mass. You may see an increase in chest fat or gynecomastia – enlarged breast tissue, which is caused by an imbalance in testosterone and estrogen levels in the body. Power-lifting would become a challenge as bone mass is compromised with low T levels making fractures a very real risk.
Testosterone replacement therapy is the most common treatment and it is quite effective. It is a hormonal therapy which means this is a life-long commitment. Once started, TRT cannot be stopped because as soon as you stop, testosterone production is compromised. TRT also comes with some side effects like decreased sperm count, acne, fluid retention, swollen testicles, testicular shrinkage, and an enlarged prostate. Moreover, this treatment would not be available to you if you suffer from a heart condition, sleep apnea, or have breast or prostate cancer.
There are, of course, natural ways to increase natural testosterone production. The best way is to watch what you eat. The quality of your diet deeply impacts all body functions – hormone production included. Consuming healthy fats, whole foods, and a well-balanced diet are key. Cortisol is a stress hormone, elevated levels of which can quickly curb testosterone manufacture. Managing stress could help elevate testosterone. Studies show that vitamin D could increase T levels. Sleep is vital. If your body gets the rest it needs, it could help maintain healthy testosterone levels. Or you could also try natural testosterone-boosting supplements.
A significant factor in keeping T levels up is exercise. It’s a cycle. Exercising and lifting weights can directly boost testosterone. The increased testosterone would result in muscle gains, stronger bones, and more stamina. So, if exercise is key, what if a supplement helps raise your testosterone levels and gives you the muscle gains you have been craving? A supplement called Military Muscle.
Military Muscle: Natural, Legal, and Effective
Military Muscle testosterone booster is a dietary supplement, plain and simple. Made for athletes, military personnel, power-lifters, or those just interested in keeping in extra-special shape, it could also help you bring the romance back. Using only natural, safe and legal ingredients, this natural testosterone supplement can be used if you intend to compete professionally or if you plan a career in the armed forces. Neither WADA nor the Department of Defense prohibits the use of the product or any of its ingredients.
Military Muscle is vegan-friendly and is careful not to introduce any banned substances or components that could alter the integrity of the product or cause you harm. Unlike other T supplements, this dietary supplement can be used by women too – for nootropic benefits or to enhance exercise results. You can stack this supplement with other natural bodybuilding supplements like creatine or protein. You should not have any problems there.
The recommended dosage is 6 capsules a day – 2 capsules 3 times a day. Each pill contains over 643mg of potent mechanisms that would keep you fired throughout the day. Mind it, this is not a steroid, so expecting results overnight would be unwise. Military Muscle has a cumulative effect. This means that the ingredients work with the body to fortify body functions. You should see a slow change in your body, strength, and stamina but you would see definite, tangible results in about 3 months.
Military Muscle – Benefits to Look Forward to
Apart from being another run-of-the-mill testosterone booster, Military Muscle does a lot more than just boost your testosterone production. Most testosterone boosters can help pull levels of T up but can do so to the extent of causing severe hormonal imbalance. This t-boosting formula claims that it can cause your testosterone levels to spike and while doing that it can benefit you in several other ways.
- Because of the cumulative efforts of the Military Muscle ingredients, you would now have the energy and the motivation to spend long hours at the gym.
- You would have a better body composition; thanks to the strength and stamina you did not have before.
- The nature and dosage of the testosterone supplement are such that you no longer would have to wait long hours to recover from a workout session. Recovery from exercise is now cut short and you can hit the gym quicker than before.
- One of the primary roles that testosterone plays is to keep you sexually active and reproductively healthy. Military Muscle offers you your sexual prowess back. With age, there does come a dip in libido and this T booster will get it back for you.
- The use of adaptogens makes Military Muscle more than a testosterone booster. It helps you relax, rids your life of anxiety, and stress, and helps your mood improve. Not many testosterone boosters can say that.
- It is no secret that we do not get enough vitamin D from the sun or that our iron and zinc levels are subpar. This is a result of the lifestyles we follow. Military Muscle works well because it takes care of the nutritional shortcomings in the body and fills in the gaps.
As a consequence, you get the strength, the muscle gains, and the recovery. In addition, you also get the confidence, the power, and the juice that makes you the alpha male.
Military Muscle – The Inner Workings
This testosterone booster complex (which is what Military Muscle names its formula) can increase strength, stamina, and muscle gains without the use of habit-forming or illegal compounds. After 3 years of research, Mil-Tech Pharma Limited has created a muscle-building supplement that enhances testosterone and performance. The supplement has perfected the mix and doses of the right ingredients so that it can help the weights get lighter and arrest the drop in the male hormone. Let’s take a closer look at the Military Muscle ingredients.
#1. Vitamin A (257 mcg)
This is a water-soluble nutrient naturally found in fruit, veg, eggs, and dairy.
- Not getting enough vitamin A would hamper the development and functioning of the eyes and keeps the skin healthy while supporting the immune system.
- Vitamin A is also vital for hormonal balance maintenance.
- It can curb estrogen production in men and can also enhance basal testosterone secretion from the testes.
- It supports the production of proteins that carry androgens throughout the body and helps to transport cholesterol into cells – cholesterol is used for the production of steroid hormones like testosterone.
- Vitamin A also helps in muscle growth as it supports protein synthesis. This helps build bigger muscles.
#2. Vitamin D3 (99.96 mcg)
- Without vitamin D, your body would no longer be able to deposit calcium into your bones. Eventually, your body would begin to draw the calcium out making the bones porous and prone to breaks.
- D3 also contributes to improving muscle function. Because vitamin D can improve strength gains it is usually supplemented by power-lifters and professional bodybuilders.
- Vitamin D alone cannot influence testosterone production but it can be taken to boost the concentration of testosterone in the blood and improve fertility.
- It can boost sexual performance.
- Other health benefits include reduced risk of cancer and type 2 diabetes and also support cardiovascular health.
#3. Vitamin K2 (45 mcg)
Vitamin K2 is a natural nutrient made by animals and intestinal bacteria.
- This vitamin is key to the creation of proteins that are needed for the clotting of blood.
- It is also vital for the upkeep of bone, teeth, and cartilage health.
- It keeps your blood vessels free from calcium deposits that ultimately cause cardiovascular problems.
- Vitamin K2 allows lean muscle mass to use energy during exercise which increases exercise performance.
- This is also a natural testosterone booster and can enhance fertility in men.
- Vitamin K2 benefits also consist of brain health and integrity, prevention of cancers, kidney stones, and diabetes, and anti-aging properties too.
#4. Iron (12 mg)
This trace mineral is vital for the proper functioning of the body.
- It is the vehicle that helps the blood transport oxygen to muscles, create red blood cells and release energy from the cells into the blood.
- In an attempt to lose body fat, bodybuilders often drop calories which leads to a deficiency in iron. Iron helps to metabolize protein and fats for the use of muscle repair and the building of lean muscle mass.
- Iron can also improve muscle recovery from exercise and it is especially needed by female bodybuilders as a lot of iron is lost during menstruation. Iron has to be kept in constant supply as it is lost through sweat.
#5. Zinc (20 mg)
Zinc and testosterone deficiency have been closely associated. A study found that when men with a zinc deficiency were supplemented with it, there was an increase in serum testosterone. Zinc deficiency also caused a drop in free testosterone in the blood, erectile dysfunction, and sexual performance issues. Zinc need not be supplemented if you follow a healthy and balanced diet.
- However, when extreme physical activity is the norm zinc becomes necessary for quick recovery and a stronger metabolic function.
- Zinc also supports immunity and your sense of taste and smell.
#6. Ashwagandha (600 mg)
- Used in traditional Indian medicine still, ashwagandha is an adaptogen that can help with anxiety and stress relief, increase energy levels and improve overall functioning.
- For Military Muscle, ashwagandha has been included for its ability to improve athletic performance.
- Highly recommended for those involved in active sports, the herb can promote strength and boost oxygen supply to the muscles ensuring better stamina and endurance.
- Ashwagandha can also improve male fertility.
- Studies have cited an impressive 18% increase in DHEA-S – the sex hormone typically associated with testosterone production.
- Moreover, the herb can reduce inflammation, improve brain function, promote better sleep, and maintain mental health.
#7. D-Aspartic Acid (2.3 g)
- Also known as DAA, this amino acid can increase the release of a certain hormone in the brain that can initiate testosterone production in elevated amounts. D-Aspartic Acid not only increases productivity but also influences its release from the testicles. It is often included in testosterone booster supplements.
- Even though more research is required, D-Aspartic Acid may also improve fertility in men. This may be a direct result of improved testosterone levels but an increase in sperm count and motility was seen.
- The improved Testosterone levels may also be responsible for greater strength and muscle gains.
#8. Boron (10 mg)
Boron is a trace mineral that can be found in food.
- Usually taken as medication, the consumption of boron can improve bone and muscle health, treat osteoarthritis, and improve cognitive abilities.
- Boron is a natural testosterone booster as it can increase free testosterone by up to 28.3%.
- Boron can block SHBG – sex hormone binding globulin, the resulting free testosterone can now be utilized for muscle growth, recovery, and greater endurance.
- Blocks estrogen in men,
- Naturally increases vitamin D,
- Gives you healthier teeth,
- Improves nutrient absorption,
- Reduces inflammation,
- Reduces oxidative stress and free radical damage.
#9. Mucuna Pruriens (56 mg)
- Another Indian herb, it is a nutritive tonic and adaptogen ideally used to nourish the nervous system, support reproduction, and maintain the health of the reproductive organs.
- It also has nootropic benefits and can enhance well-being and mood.
- For Military Muscle, this herb can help with muscle coordination and movement, and refine motor skills.
- In addition to that, it can help with hormone production and balance, can boost male libido, performance, and fertility, and enhance sperm motility.
- Mucuna Pruriens can also help with ADHD, insomnia, and Parkinson’s disease, improve digestion and elimination, and control blood sugar.
#10. Urtica Dioica (360 mg)
More commonly known as stinging nettle, this plant has several health benefits.
- Apart from being packed full of nutrients, nettle can help an enlarged prostate.
- It also helps with urinary problems and is good for men with BPH– benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- It can even prevent the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone which helps reduces prostate size.
- Stinging nettle is a natural diuretic that has the potential to improve liver health, accelerate healing, and can lower blood pressure and blood sugar levels as well.
#11. Fenugreek (500 mg)
A member of the soy family, fenugreek is an herb used mostly in Asian cuisines. One can put the leaves, twigs, seeds, and roots to use. It is a potent source of nutrition. Fenugreek has been used for medical issues like digestive problems, breastmilk production, and flow, painful menstruation, arthritis, breathing problems, ulcers, migraines and headaches, and muscle pains. A study in 2017, a 12-week study revealed that fenugreek extract could improve sperm count and worked as a T booster. The extract also helped mental alertness, mood, and libido.
Just to be clear on why the doses of each ingredient were mentioned. You must not increase the dosage. Military Muscle was formulated to increase testosterone levels in your body and it can do that when you take the product as recommended. Taking higher doses may lead to unsavory results. Because the ingredients are natural like vitamin D or nettle, they will take some time to bear results. But the results will be there.
Why You Should Choose the Military Muscle Supplement?
If you do spend a lot of time at the gym, you would be familiar with the concept of plateaus. You do all the work; the hours are long but the gains are next to nothing. This is probably because your body has hit its potential limit. Military Muscle can push the limit further than what you thought possible. After the use of this supplement, you would also notice a sharp fall in fat mass. Elevated testosterone levels can help you get rid of fat deposits.
A daily dose of this Testosterone Booster is 3850 mg spread over 6 capsules a day. This means that your body will now have a constant supply of potent botanicals and compounds that would fuel your journey to a healthier, stronger, and better-defined body.
Military Muscle was not created overnight. The formula was created after 3 years of careful research by professionals. The product has been tested on gym enthusiasts, military personnel, and athletes. It was proven to give you your desired body mass without any side effects.
You can safely stack Military Muscle. Since all the ingredients are natural and in the right doses, you can stack them with any other natural supplement like creatine. However, do speak to your physician before you do so.
Taking Military Muscle not only improves your body but also helps you improve the quality of your life as well. Such is the dosage; this booster can get your confidence back. You will be sleeping better and thinking quickly. The nature of the ingredients used is such that you will be looking at a better immune system, reduced body fat, enhance mental and physical performance, and freedom from nutrient deficiencies. Military Muscle does a lot more than raise testosterone levels.
Military Muscle is the best vegan testosterone booster on the market today. It does not use hormonal therapy or include the use of banned substances. It has no side effects as it uses natural testosterone boosters for ingredients.
Where and How to Buy Military Muscle?
- A bottle of Military Muscle contains 180 capsules to last you a month. A month’s supply would cost you $69.00.
- For a 2-month supply, would cost you $124.00.
- When you buy a 3-month supply, you get a fourth bottle of this supplement for Free and this would cost you $199.00.
- The Super 6-month package is priced at $289.00 and would get you six months of uninterrupted supply, a free t-shirt, and a fitness and nutrition plan.
*Note: When you visit the Official Military Muscle Website you also have the option to subscribe and a chance to collect loyalty points that would entitle you to free products and merchandise. All orders come with free global shipping.
Even though unlikely, should you be unsatisfied with Military Muscle, you could claim a refund. The company provides a 90-day money-back guarantee. The company would accept all unopened bottles and the refund would be processed.
Honest Military Muscle Review by Users
Lennox P. (Dublin, Ireland)
“I am a military officer and have been using Military Muscle products for the past three months. I have seen a considerable increase in my strength and stamina. The products are clearly designed and made with precision. I would recommend them to anyone looking for similar results.”
Crew A. (Sydney, Australia)
“The Military Muscle supplement really helped me bulk up and build new muscle mass. I saw results within a few weeks of starting the course, and I was really impressed with how quickly I saw results. I am pleased with the results and would definitely recommend this t-booster to others.”
Rory T. (Austin, United States)
“This product is pretty great. It’s helped me out a lot with my sexual performance. I’ve definitely seen an improvement since taking it. It’s easy to take and it doesn’t have any weird side effects that I’ve noticed. Overall, I’m pretty happy with Military Muscle.
Bodhi C. (Woodlands, Singapore)
“If you are looking for a product to help improve your recovery from workouts, I highly recommend Military Muscle. I have used it myself and it has made a big difference in how I feel after intense workouts. I am not as sore and I feel like I recover much faster.”
Orion V. (Palmerston, New Zealand)
“I’m always looking for new supplements that will help me bulk up without causing any damage to my body. I was really excited to try this one because it promised not to cause hormonal damage or dependency. Fortunately, enough Military Muscle did work as well as I had hoped. It did help me bulk up and I am satisfied with my purchase.”
Rehman M. (Al Ain, UAE)
“Like Military Muscle claims, this product is the best for well-being, sleep, cognition, and power. I have never felt so good in my life. It is a must-buy product for anyone who wants to feel their best at any given age or time.”
Ermias S. (Vancouver, Canada)
“I was really excited to try Military Muscle testosterone booster because it is vegan and legal for competition. I was not disappointed! This stuff really works! I felt more energetic and my muscles seemed to recover faster after workouts. Overall, I’m very impressed with this dietary supplement and if I had to rate it, I would give it a 4.9 out of 5 stars.”
Summary and Verdict
Military Muscle is a natural testosterone booster that helps with low testosterone levels. The product is meant for and tested on military personnel, professional athletes, and gym enthusiasts. The product contains scientifically proven ingredients that could increase testosterone production and taking this test booster continuously could improve strength, and muscle gains and enhance mood. It could also help with erectile dysfunction.
The daily dose of this natural testosterone supplement is 6 capsules a day and that dose is higher than most testosterone boosters. The dosage is based on years of research which yields optimum results which cause testosterone levels to spike and help you achieve desired body mass and quality of life. This is definitely the better option compared to hormonal therapy. Military Muscle is the better choice, Click Here to Buy Military Muscle T Booster from its Exclusive Official Website.