If you have ever tried to lose weight in the past, you already know that it is an uphill task. There are no shortcuts and the results always seem dimmer than the effort you have put in. This is not your imagination but it really is so because your body actively fights against weight loss efforts. The body has the propensity to store fat for the future when food is scarce. This biological need to store energy began when humans were still trying to bring down mammoths for food and had to store away sustenance for the colder months. As interesting as this may be, anthropologically, it is this ancient tendency of the body that you have to fight with to lose weight.
The standard procedure is to burn more than your calorie intake. Sounds simple enough, yes? Not so. You also have other factors to battle – age, genetics, ethnicity, diet, exercise, and lifestyle all influence your efforts to reduce body fat. So, when you plan on starting a diet, you have to take all these factors into consideration too. Age and genetics cannot be helped. You have to adjust your weight loss journey around these hurdles rather than through them. It may also help to get some help. Most diets fail because we are too embarrassed to seek advice from family, friends, or even professionals. There is no shame in burning fat – let’s get rid of that stigma first. Three aspects are vital though.
When you start your weight loss journey, begin a food journal. This helps loads. You get to keep a count of calories, what you ate, and when you ate it last. This would help you to cull out what you do not need and keep eating habits that support weight loss. This may be hard, but that is how it is. Start replacing unhealthy foods with whole grains, high fibers, and high proteins like replacing fried snacks with dehydrated fruit. The habit of journalling would help you to rein in all the food habits that deter the fat-burning process and you would, eventually, move on to a healthy diet.
An exercise journal helps but a fitness tracker would do just fine. You don’t need to spend all your waking hours at the gym. The crucial bit is that you stay in motion – the more you move, the more calories you burn. Studies have stated that 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise or 75 minutes of high-intensity exercise is all you need in a day. Start slow – walk instead of taking the car, choose the stairs over the elevator, wake up an hour early, and take in a quick jog. This would help your body get into the habit of burning calories at a higher rate.
- Healthier Lifestyle
The way you live your life would have to change too. Alcohol intake should go down, so party lesser than you normally would. Smoking simply hurts any efforts you make and could even reduce your capacity to exercise. Sleep for 6 to 8 hours whenever you can – Netflix is still going to be there in the morning. Sleep and wake early. Mentally, get into the zone of weight loss and you won’t go wrong. If you believe that your ability to lose weight is being sabotaged by hormones, meet with your doctor.
There is yet another step that you could take – weight loss supplements or diet pills. These supplements (the good ones, at least) can help you to get a handle on your fat-burning capabilities, and fat absorption, suppress appetite, increase your metabolic rate, and even, your body’s ability to respond to exercise better. These dietary supplements may sometimes include harmful substances that may hamper long-term health, so it is vital that you choose your weight loss supplement with care. To help you choose, here is a comparison of two rather popular weight loss supplements – PhenQ and Alli Orlistat 60mg Capsules. Which works better for you?
PhenQ vs. Alli: Losing Weight Made Easy
No. #1 – PhenQ
PhenQ is a fat burner/ weight loss pill designed to help you lose weight naturally, safely, and legally. Many diet pills claim to give you premium benefits but seldom deliver on such promises. PhenQ was created as an alternative to weight loss pills that do not work. PhenQ does not only aid fat loss but also addresses many of the problems one faces when on a diet – it suppresses appetite, provides you with more energy, lifts your mood, and can prevent fat from being deposited. This means that this one dietary supplement provides solutions to all your weight loss problems. PhenQ can burn fat and keep it off so effectively because it helps induce thermogenesis – a biological process that increases the metabolic rate which increases the rate at which calories are burnt. And PhenQ does all of these natural ingredients – no steroids, SARMs, or biochemical agents.
How to use PhenQ Weight Loss Pill?
It has been strictly recommended that you take 2 pills a day. 1 with breakfast and the other with lunch.
No. #2 – Alli
Alli is probably the only FDA-approved OTC weight loss pill. These diet pills work very differently from PhenQ. Alli restricts the amount of fat the body absorbs from the meals that you take. The supplements are designed to add effort to your already ongoing diet. It claims that for every 5 lbs you lose, Alli could add another 2 or 3 lbs easily. Since calories and fats are a part of every meal, what cannot be used immediately by the body is broken down and stored as fat cells which over time leads to weight. What Alli does is stop the body from absorbing the fat that you consume to up to 25%. The pills show the rejected fat the door and you have that much lesser fat to burn. Alli is actually 60mg orlistat pills recommended for use by overweight adults over the age of 18.
How to use Alli?
1 pill must be taken three times a day with meals that contain fat.
Benefits: PhenQ vs. Alli
The obvious benefit is weight loss. However, before you go further, something must be made clear here. Weight loss from supplements will not happen overnight or within the next week. These pills take time and effort. You must be on a calorie-controlled diet and your exercise card must be a lot fuller than what it was before. These diet pills work over time so if you are looking for or expecting immediate results, you will be thoroughly disappointed. It is best if you keep realistic expectations from weight loss supplements.
With that out of the way, here is what you can expect from both, PhenQ and Alli.
PhenQ, because it is made from only natural components, has had no side effects reported so far. Alli has not had much luck in that department. Because it is a biochemical agent, Alli can have some side effects; some are rather unpleasant.
- Because Alli disposes of unabsorbed fat, large amounts of fat in the stool can lead to stomach pain, upset stomach, diarrhea, and flatulence.
- Extended use of Alli may also lead to kidney damage.
- Some vitamins like A, D, E, and K are fat-soluble and there is a fair chance that Alli may hamper nutrient absorption.
- There is also the problem of drug interactions. Alli has shown interaction with prescription medication for thyroid conditions, epilepsy, arrhythmia, and HIV.
When it comes to which dietary supplement delivers the healthiest results, PhenQ wins this round.
PhenQ vs Alli: The Formula
PhenQ delves into nature’s treasure trove of fat-burning agents. These agents help to either increase your body’s metabolic rate or stop the cravings from taking over. There are additional benefits to using a natural dietary supplement too. One element would benefit the body in several ways. This means that you would be looking at a healthier future with the use of PhenQ. The ingredients that go into the making of PhenQ are:
- a-LACYS RESET® is a registered component developed in FDA-approved labs. The component is a weight loss system that induces thermogenesis to melt stored fat making PhenQ an effective fat burner. This element is also capable of increasing energy levels and dealing with fatigue which often arises during low-calorie diets. It is a compound of alpha lipoic acid, cysteine, and magnesium.
- Capsimax™ Powder is derived from capsicum and cayenne pepper. Designed to increase lipolysis, Capsimax™ powder boosts energy expenditure, boosts metabolic rate, and induces weight loss. The component can also deal with visceral fat which is the most stubborn of stored fat cells.
- Caffeine is an instant pick-me-up. Caffeine picks up your metabolic rate, increasing energy levels and focus. Caffeine is also a thermogenic agent that burns fat at a quicker pace.
- Nopal Cactus is a source of dietary fiber. In addition to keeping the digestive system in shape, Nopal cactus is a natural appetite suppressant. The fiber takes time to move through the intestines which leave you feeling satiated for longer. This help to keep your food cravings in check.
- Chromium Picolinate is added to many dietary supplements because it helps to keep sugar levels in check and influences insulin resistance. Even though the actual science is still a mystery, chromium is known to stop food cravings – especially cravings for sugar and carbs.
- L-Carnitine Fumarate is an amino acid that is responsible for turning fat into fuel at a cellular level. The best feature of the amino acid is that it does not need exercise for activation. It works even when the body is at rest.
- Vitamin B3, B6 & B12 are all key players in the proper digestion and metabolization of the food you eat.
- B3 increases adiponectin levels – a weight loss hormone secreted by the fat cells. Higher levels lead to greater burning of fat.
- B6 is a diuretic that flushes excess water from the body and enables the burning of fat more effectively.
- B12 alleviates fatigue and improves energy levels, both of which are vital for one who is on a calorie-deficit diet.
- Iodine is crucial for the production of thyroid hormones. Thyroid hormones influence the rate of metabolism in the body. When iodine levels are low, thyroid hormone levels are lower which, in turn, makes you feel sluggish and fatigued.
- Copper acts as a switch used for turning on the fat-burning cycle that is present in the body. After a certain period, this cycle shuts down and it is copper that allows for the restarting of the process. Copper deficiency also plays a role in obesity.
- InnoSlim® is a stimulant-free ingredient included in many weight loss pills. This concoction increases fatty acid breakdown and reduces insulin resistance. However, for it to work properly, your diet must be healthy and your lifestyle must be more active than before.
- Piperine, extracted from black pepper, adds to the fat-burning process by revving up the metabolic rate through thermogenesis. Adding pepper to your everyday diet could stop the accumulation of fat and this works even when the body is resting.
Alli has just one active ingredient, Orlistat which is a lipase inhibitor. As mentioned above, it works by preventing fat from being absorbed by the intestines and removing it through stool. However, there is a catch. If Alli has to work, it is imperative that you consume some amount of dietary fat during each meal. If you consume a fat-free meal, Alli doesn’t have a job to do and simply goes through your system; which is a waste. The trick is to follow a low-fat diet as opposed to a no-fat diet.
The question arises that if Alli works only on fat that is consumed, how does it affect the already stored fat in the body? When coupled with a healthy diet and regular exercise, Alli would stop the body from absorbing any more fat. This forces the body to use the stored fat for energy and fuel. Fat loss is rather indirect but would be there nonetheless. Alli is not a fat burner, it is a weight loss pill that results in reduced body fat by stopping the body from storing fat from the food you consume. Since 1 gram of fat equals approximately 9 calories, 25% of your fat intake is taken care of by Alli, which calculates to a large portion of fat disposed of. With so many calories taken out of your system, your body would turn to the resources already present in your body for fuel. Hence, weight loss.
PhenQ vs Alli: The Comparison
Honestly speaking the comparison between a natural fat burner and an FDA-approved weight loss drug is unfair. But since the desired result is the same, a few exceptions can be made. The weight loss process is strenuous and what works for you may not work for somebody else.
- In the attempt to lose weight, many stop the intake of fat completely or restrict themselves to the bare minimum. This works for PhenQ, as PhenQ is a fat burner and works to melt the stored fat and stop more fat from accumulating. For Alli, the diet situation is slightly complicated. Unless you have consulted with a doctor or dietician, it would be a pain to figure out how much fat must be consumed at each meal to activate the Alli pills. If you recall, without fat, Alli would not work. As an over-the-counter weight loss drug, Alli is not easy to use at all. You have to bring a dietician or nutritionist into the loop which is not an option available to all. Because of these diet conditions, there is a very real chance that Alli-users could end up gaining more weight as a result.
- Once you speak to your physician, you can use PhenQ regardless of any medical condition you have had in the past. Alli, unfortunately, comes with a long list of “only-ifs”. You have to delve really deep into your medical history and discuss the possible consequences of taking Alli with your physician. You cannot use Alli if you have had any recent surgery or are on heavy-duty prescription medication, have asthma, or plan on starting a family. That is quite a lot for a weight loss program. Medical issues usually accompany obesity and Alli is a drug designed to treat obesity but with the conditions of use, the probability of use by those who suffer from obesity is slim.
- Alli refers to it as the ‘diet-related side effects’ but what it actually is, is the fat-laden bowel movements that are somewhat similar to diarrhea. Because Alli rids the body of fat through the natural plumbing system, the bowel movements one experience for as long as Alli is added to the diet is going to be runny and unpleasant. Whereas, PhenQ actually improves gut health and aids bowel health. Alli and PhenQ are on two opposite ends of the bowel movement paradigm.
- As of yet, PhenQ has no side effects whereas Alli has quite a few. Even though the official website claims that the drug has no effects on the cardiovascular system, it does influence other systems in the body. In an attempt to promote weight loss, Alli may cause kidney damage and there is also a chance of liver injury.
- The biggest difference between PhenQ and Alli is probably what makes the supplements effective. Both supplements are clinically proven to work. The difference is the methodology. PhenQ can boost metabolism to increase the rate at which calories are burnt, while Allie works on fat in the digestive system which would indirectly force the body to use stored fat for fuel. Naturally boosting metabolism seems like a safer and quicker way to result in significant weight loss.
To help you come to an educated decision, here is a comparison of both products – a quick recap of all the information we have so far.
|Other Options||PhenQ also has a Night Supplement and Meal Replacement Shake.||No other option is available.|
|Function||Boost metabolism to reduce body weight from fat loss and stop cravings by acting as an appetite suppressant.||To absorb 25% of all the fat consumed during a meal and to dispose of it from the body to prevent absorption.|
|Side Effects||None reported||Stomach pain, upset stomach, frequent bowel movements, oily bowel movements, flatulence, headaches, nausea, and many others|
|Ingredients||Vitamins B3, B6 and B12, Iodine, Copper, Piperine, InnoSlim, a-LACYS RESET®, Capsimax™ Powder, Innoslim, Caffeine, Nopal Cactus, Chromium Picolinate, and L-Carnitine Fumarate||Orlistat 60mg|
|Audience||Adults over the age of 18 looking to lose weight naturally||Prescribed to those suffering from obesity. Can be used for weight management too|
|Dosage||2 pills a day – one with breakfast and another with lunch||3 pills a day. One pill with each low-fat meal during the day|
|Price||$69.99 for 60 pills. Savings on larger purchases.||$54.99 for 90 pills. Price may vary depending on where the purchase is made|
|Where to buy?||Click to Buy PhenQ from the Official Website.||You can buy Alli from Walmart, Target, CVS pharmacy, or Walgreens.|
|Refund Policy||60-day money-back guarantee||Depends on the purchase portal chosen|
Q1. Are these weight loss pills habit-forming?
Ans.: No. Neither PhenQ nor Allie is habit-forming. You can easily stop the use of either product whenever you please.
Q2. Are prescriptions needed for use?
Ans.: PhenQ does not require a prescription as it is a natural weight loss supplement. Buy Allie is a prescription drug prescribed for obesity. However, you could buy the product without a prescription like you would with Aspirin.
Q3. Do these pills contain harmful substances?
Ans.: Neither of the pills contains steroids, SARMs, or other harmful substances that may pose a threat to health and well-being.
Q4. When can results be expected?
Ans.: PhenQ recommends that you continue the use of the product for a minimum of three months to feel the full effects of the weight loss pill. Allie begins to work within 4 hours of taking the pill and continues to work for as long as you take the drug.
PhenQ and Allie are two weight loss supplements that claim to help shed the excess pounds you carry around. Considered to be among the best weight loss pills on the market, PhenQ and Allie can both actually deliver on the claim of weight loss. That is where the similarities end.
- PhenQ is a natural fat burner, that boosts metabolism through thermogenesis. This increases the rate at which your body burns calories. The diet pill also works as an appetite suppressant which helps to curb cravings. Because diets affect mood and energy levels alike, PhenQ is designed to address these issues as well. The product is natural and free from side effects too.
- Allie is an FDA-approved drug intended to help those suffering from obesity reach the goal of physical health. When taken along with a low-fat diet and regular exercise, Allie can help you lose up to 50% more than what you would from simply being on a diet. The weight loss pills are designed to absorb 25% of the fat you consume during a meal and to stop it from being absorbed into the body. This incites the body to turn to fat stores as an alternate source of fuel leading to weight loss.
When compared to one another PhenQ has come out to be the safer, better, and more effective weight loss supplement. PhenQ has more benefits, cleaner results, no side effects, and can be used by anyone without a prescription. If you are looking for the best fat burner, PhenQ is the dietary supplement we recommend, tap now to order from the Official Website.
- PhenQ vs Phentermine: Can Either be Used for Effective Weight Loss?
- Do Natural Weight Loss Supplements like PhenQ or Skald Really Help Burn Calories?
- PhenGold vs. Leanbean vs. PhenQ: Which one is the best?
- Can a Meal Replacement Shake Truly Benefit Health & Nutrition: The 3 Best Reviewed!