Unless you know the biochemistry, none of this is going to make much sense. Cortisol is a steroid hormone belonging to the glucocorticoid class. Produced mostly in the adrenal cortex in the adrenal glands. This is the primary stress hormone that increases glucose in the bloodstream, enhances the use of glucose in the brain, and increases the number of compounds in the body that can help it repair itself. Simple speaking, cortisol prepares the body for a fight-or-flight situation. It influences almost every system in the body and controls the metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbs.
When you are faced with stress, the pituitary gland incites the production of cortisol. Ideally, this is good. Cortisol regulates metabolic functions, suppresses inflammation, regulates blood sugar, and controls your circadian rhythm – sleep/wake cycle. Homeostasis is when your body keeps cortisol levels in the body in check, keeping just enough in the blood to keep you alert and active. That, in short, is a layman’s understanding of Cortisol.
When Cortisol levels are normal it is somewhere in the range of 3 to 10 mcg per deciliter. These levels can be checked by your physician through spit, blood, or urine. When cortisol levels are high, the following symptoms make an appearance and they sometimes develop into serious health issues.
- Weak bones – osteoporosis or frequent fractures
- Hirsutism- excessive hair growth especially in females
- High blood glucose levels usually graduate to Type 2 diabetes
- Hypertension – high blood sugar
- Muscle weakness
- Weight gain in the abdomen or face and fat deposits.
- Purple stretch marks in the abdominal area.
High cortisol levels also mean that you have a short attention span, you are constantly hungry, you hate everyone and everything and you have zero motivation. This would spell trouble if you are in a professional setting.
A few practices have been known to naturally decrease cortisol levels. They are slow to work but they work nonetheless.
- Steering clear of stress is one way to do it. If you are aware of the situations, people, or things that cause you stress, stay away from them as much as you can. When unavoidable, practice the following.
- Breathing exercises help. When you have the opportunity, count to 10 in your head, slowly, inhale through the nose, and exhale slowly through the mouth. Repeat the process for as long as you want.
- If breathing exercises or meditation let you down, you could turn to exercise. Letting out steam is a good way to vent and it could help you raise serotonin levels which makes you feel happier and lighter.
- Sleep enough. Sleep is the most overlooked remedy. How much you sleep and the quality of sleep both influence cognition to bowel movements and everything in between. Sleeping enough also helps to lower cortisol levels as it rests the body.
- Caffeine is not helping. Switch to decaf or tea.
Acute, chronic, or traumatic stress can all elevate cortisol levels and if this is left unchecked, it could permanently affect adrenal health. If high cortisol levels are a result of Cushing’s disease or a tumor in the adrenal glands, there is a prescription medication for it. This is a life-long commitment though. But if you do not have the tumor or the disease, how do you deal with high cortisol levels? PrimeGENIX CortiSync, that’s how.
Table of Contents
PrimeGENIX CortiSync from Leading Edge Health
CortiSync is an all-natural dietary supplement supporting adrenal health. It uses clinically proven ingredients to reduce cortisol levels naturally. It allows you to live your life as you normally would but would work on the body to normalize cortisol levels. Leading Edge Health claims that the supplement can help with:
- Better stress management,
- Improved mood,
- More energy,
- Better cognitive performance,
- Lower cortisol levels,
- And even help in the building of muscle mass in as little as two weeks.
CortiSync can also speed up metabolism which could lead to effective weight loss and fat burning. This health formula works as human clinical trials prove it.
The recommended dosage of CortiSync is 2 capsules a day, at any time, with a meal. It is also severely mentioned that you do not exceed the dosage for a day. Overuse may lead to low cortisol levels which is a whole different problem on its own.
How Does CortiSync Work?
CortiSync enlists the healing properties of adaptogens. Adaptogens are plants or mushrooms that help the body respond to stress, anxiety, fatigue, and anxiety. They work by restoring balance in your body and that helps the body recover as a whole. They help to restore homeostasis. Adaptogens can either be eaten as they are, steeped as tea, or dried and crushed into powders that can be sprinkled onto food.
Elevated cortisol levels mean that your sympathetic nervous system is constantly on alert. The situation worsens when you are faced with a stressor. Adaptogens help to reduce cortisol levels. If you suffer from constant fatigue, adaptogens help to increase metabolism so that you have the energy to spare.
The CortiSync formula uses several such adaptogens that would help to balance the cortisol levels in your body. The formula is clinically proven to enhance physical performance, improve metabolic function and mentally becalm you. Let’s take a closer look.
Sensoril is a branded and patented form of Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is a key player in Ayurveda – Indian traditional medicine.
- For thousands of years, this herb has been in use to relieve stress, increase energy levels, and for nootropic benefits.
- It is also believed to help with strength, stamina, and weight management.
- Ashwagandha has proved to curb the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis signaling that regulates the production and release of cortisol from the adrenal glands in times of stress. This directly leads to the reduction of anxiety and stress.
- Cortisol levels in the body go down and adrenal fatigue is reduced too.
- Ashwagandha means “smell of a horse” – signifying its ability to give you the strength of a horse.
- Users of ashwagandha have seen improvements in athletic performance in just a few weeks.
- Ashwagandha is also recommended to those who suffer from mental conditions like depression or bipolar disorder; some even use it instead of anti-depressant medication.
- Ashwagandha improves brain health and cognitive function by reducing oxidative stress as well.
- Other benefits of the herb include blood sugar control, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidation properties.
#2. Holy Basil
This is not for marinara sauce. A native to Southeast Asia, Holy Basil or Tulsi, as it is locally known, is another key player in Ayurveda. Almost every part of the plant from root to seed has some or other benefit for human health. It can be used for fevers, infections, bronchitis, malaria, nausea, eczema, stomach ulcer, eye diseases, and several other ailments. To the CortiSync formula, holy basil is an ideal addition.
- This herb helps the body restore physical and mental balance.
- Basil can improve metabolic function while reducing metabolic stress, enhancing performance, lessening tissue damage, and lowering stress levels.
- A study even demonstrated that holy basil reduced anxiety and depression when taken every day as well.
- Holy basil can also improve your stress response and stimulate and detox the body.
- Additional benefits of holy basil are protection against infections, ensuring stomach health, reducing and easing joint pain, reducing inflammation, and lowering cholesterol.
If you happen to have the plant at home, you could try adding a few leaves the next time you steep some tea.
An amino acid found in tea and mushrooms; it can help with a lot of issues you may face.
- L- Theanine can aid the regulation of blood pressure, it can even amplify the effects of certain drugs used during chemotherapy, improving its ability to stop cancers.
- L-theanine can boost immunity by reducing the incidence of cases of flu, colds, and minor infections.
- When paired with caffeine, L-theanine may improve attention and focus. Studies prove it.
- CortiSync uses L-theanine as a source of stress relief. The amino acid can do this as it can cross the blood-brain barrier and improve alpha-wave activity. This improves cognitive function.
Five randomized controlled trials involving 104 subjects found that L-theanine was able to positively reduce stress and decrease symptoms of anxiety.
- One of the effects of L-theanine is drowsiness so if you have trouble at night, this amino acid could help you fall asleep. This is probably why sipping on a cup of tea tends to calm you down.
#4. Lemon Balm
A member of the same family as mint, lemon balm is native to South-central Europe, the Mediterranean, and Central Asia. However, now, you can find it everywhere. A popular houseplant because of the lemon scent it gives off, this plant can also help with several health issues.
- A 2004 study induced psychological stress on subjects. Those who were given lemon balm were less rattled and exhibited reduced feelings of fear and anxiety.
- Lemon balm can improve sleep as well.
- Furthermore, lemon balm could be used to relieve PMS symptoms, reduce inflammation, fight-off viral infections, and smooth out muscle tissue.
Lichi is good for a lot more than ice cream and fruit salads. They are an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants.
- Litchis contain epicatechin which can improve heart health and reduce cancer risks and rutin – which can shield you from chronic diseases like diabetes or heart problems.
- Litchis can help reduce abdominal fat which is the most stubborn of fatty tissues.
- It can also help with fatigue and reduce recovery time after exercise.
- Lichi can also reduce inflammation and because it is a rich source of vitamin C, litchis can help you fight off cases of flu, colds, and respiratory infections.
- They can also help prevent free radical damage, especially on the skin.
- It could also help with hyperpigmentation, acne, and wrinkles. You could also try a lichi hair mask if your hair needs some extra conditioning.
Magnolia belongs to a family that is close to 340 members strong. Magnolias symbolize love for nature, nobility, perseverance, and dignity, which is probably why they are a popular centerpiece at weddings. CortiSync uses magnolia bark which is found in Chinese traditional medicine. The roots, leaves, barks, and flowers all hold medicinal properties.
- Magnolia bark extract can protect you against neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s disease or Parkinson’s’.
- It can also help with stress relief, anxiety, mood disorders, and depression.
- It can actively reduce cortisol levels in the body which can bring about overall well-being.
- Magnolia bark is rich in polyphenols – honokiol and magnolol, which help you sleep longer and better. Therefore, magnolia bark is an effective remedy for insomnia, restless sleep, and fatigue.
- This botanical can help with menopause symptoms as well.
Native to the cold mountains of Europe, Rhodiola is an herb that is an adaptogen.
- This herb helps the body better adjust to stressful situations and helps them better adapt.
- It is known to help with fatigue, anxiety, and depression.
- Rhodiola can improve burnout symptoms – a common outcome of chronic stress.
- This herb especially can target stress and its associated symptoms.
- Apart from helping with stress, Rhodiola can help with keeping the brain healthy and free from free radical stress.
- It can especially support the brain in those who are in advanced years or those who are suffering from nerve health issues.
If you look at the supplement label, you would see some additional ingredients. These ingredients are inactive – this means that they have been added only to reinforce the integrity of the product but in no way contribute to the benefits or function of CortiSync.
The active ingredients in CortiSync have several common factors which are to reduce fatigue, improve energy levels, better sleep quality, reduce the body’s response to stress, and improve metabolic function. Since high cortisol levels influence almost every system in the body, the activity of these components ensures that cortisol levels stay solid and do not fluctuate by influencing adrenal function.
Benefits & Side Effects of CortiSync
It is quite difficult to fathom how much cortisol levels can affect the body. In the short term, it increases sugars in the bloodstream, increases adrenaline in the body, and prepares the body for fight or flight. Constant activation of the stress response can disrupt all body processes. The risks of heart disease, anxiety disorders, stomach ulcers, and hypertension increase significantly. You will also be suffering from low energy levels and weight problems. PrimGENIX CortiSync supplement undoes the negative effects of cortisol – the pressure chemical that influences almost the whole of the body.
- CortiSync can balance cortisol levels starting in just 2 weeks. Considering that the supplement only uses natural ingredients, this is a quick result indeed.
- As a direct result of the medicinal properties of the ingredients, you will also experience a boost in physical endurance, strength, and energy levels.
- Metabolic functions will be smoother, quicker, and more efficient.
- When taken with a healthy diet and exercise, CortiSync can help reduce belly fat and increase lean muscle mass.
- You will also experience several nootropic benefits like enhanced memory, quicker learning and recall, longer attention span, and improved brain health.
- Adrenal glands are held in check as CortiSync address the root cause of high cortisol production which is the hyperfunctioning of these glands.
Several studies and tests have been conducted by the manufacturers themselves and the results all agree that CortiSync is capable of the above-mentioned results. You can read about them at length at https://www.cortisync.com/#clinical-study.
If the benefits and clinical results weren’t enough to convince you about the efficacy of the product. CortiSync is non-GMO, organic, vegetarian, kosher, halal, designed to support men’s health, and carries a GRAS certification. CortiSync has it all and the benefits to boot.
However, before you begin use of the supplement, do consult a physician. Especially if you suffer from any pre-existing medical conditions. Even though CortiSync has no side effects, you still might want to be sure.
Did You Know?
Your sleep-wake cycle is called the circadian rhythm and it is your body’s way of keeping time. It doesn’t necessarily have to coincide with actual time like in the case of shift workers. It’s your body’s way of telling you when it’s time to go to bed and when to wake up. Cortisol production in the body follows a similar pattern. Cortisol production dips when you are asleep and is at its lowest around midnight. It peaks around an hour after you wake up. There is a spike in cortisol production the moment you wake up, which is usually what gets you out of bed in the search for coffee.
Studies have shown that when the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal gland axis is overly active, it could hurt sleep. This results in fitful sleep, insomnia, fragmented sleep – where you can’t recall if you fell asleep or not and a general shortening of the time spent asleep. The sleep disturbances unleash damage on the HPA axis and the cycle goes on.
Now you know why you can’t fall asleep after pulling an all-nighter. It’s because your HPA axis is still asking the glands to produce cortisol. Before you go to bed after a stressful night, try to drink some tea or meditate. You would be able to sleep better.
Cost & Refund Policy
CortiSync can be bought off the official website Click to Place an order without risk!. It is available only here. You can opt for any of the following options.
|1 month supply||$59.95|
|3 months supply||$169.95|
|6 months supply||$319.95|
When you opt for the six-month package, you also get free shipping provided that you are within the continental US. For whatever reason, should you not be satisfied with the product, CortiSync offers you a 67-day money-back guarantee. This is available only on the first purchase. All one has to do is get in touch with customer service and details of the process would be sent to you.
“I’m not a big fitness guy, but I have to say that Cortisync really helped me out. I was looking for something to help me improve my physical performance and this did the trick. It’s easy to take and really works. I’m not sure how it works, but it definitely helped me out. I would recommend this to anyone looking to improve their physical performance.”
– Keegan B. (Woodlands, Singapore)
“This product really helped give me the extra edge I needed. I’m not a morning person, but now I don’t have any problem getting up and getting going. I don’t feel sluggish at all during the day, even after working a long shift. Cortisync is a great product if you need an energy boost without any jitters.”
– Mack L. (California, USA)
“Cortisync is designed to help you focus and be more productive. I really liked it! I found that it helped me to be less distracted and more able to concentrate on what I was doing. It also helped me to feel more alert and motivated. Overall, I thought it was a great product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a way to improve their focus and productivity.”
– Callen C. (Melbourne, Australia)
“If you’re looking for a way to improve your sleep cycle, I would recommend trying CortiSync. I was skeptical at first, but after using it for a few weeks I definitely noticed a difference. I was falling asleep more easily and staying asleep for longer periods of time. It’s been really helpful in getting my sleep schedule back on track!”
– Ruben K. (Auckland, New Zealand)
“I have been using CortiSync for the past few weeks and I have noticed a decrease in my stress levels. I don’t get as easily frazzled as I used to and I feel more relaxed overall. It’s 100% recommended if you are looking for a way to reduce stress in your life.”
– Hugo A. (Dublin, Ireland)
“I tried CortiSync for better sexual performance and it really worked! I didn’t experience any negative side effects and it really improved my stamina. I would definitely rank it a 5 out of 5 stars for enhancing my sexual performance safety”
– Niazi F. (Dubai, UAE)
“I had never heard of CortiSync until a friend recommended it to me. I had been struggling with mental fogginess for a while and was looking for something to help. I’m so glad I tried CortiSync! It really helped me battle the mental fogginess and made me feel more clear-headed.”
– Leonidas G. (Surrey, Canada)
PrimeGENIX CortiSync is a dietary supplement that can reverse the critical adverse consequences of high levels of cortisol in the body. It can show results in as little as two weeks. Specially designed for men, CortiSync can enhance physical performance, promote relaxation, give you better appetite control, and helps the body deal effectively with stress. Apart from these incredible benefits, it also can increase focus, and boost brain health. Made with all-natural organic ingredients, the product has no side effects. The manufacturer has clinically shown the ingredients used in CortiSync as effective and beneficial.
PrimGENIX CortiSync is for you if you face stress every day and are now suffering from the consequences. To order with confidence, click here!