YourBiology Gut+ is the latest probiotic in the market that declares to improve the health of your digestive system by creating an original combination of bacterial strains. It also claims to improve health issues like constipation, diarrhea, and bloating, leading to a boost in the immune system and on the whole, an improved lifestyle.
In today’s state of affairs, we have enough to worry about and the last thing we would like to stress over is the general functioning of our body. It is easy to sometimes become complacent, treating your body as an ever-running machine as long as it is fed the right fuel.
Let’s take a look at the food we put into our systems. For starters, it’s not ideal. We technically need three square meals a day with appropriate portions of proteins, carbohydrates, fiber, and fat. Plenty of water or liquids to keep us hydrated and just the right amounts of vitamins and minerals. Some of us have the luxury of getting fresh, organic produce at every meal. But for most of us, it is what we get our hands on at whatever time and place. We live hectic lives and we choose convenience over what’s good for us. This is natural.
What does this do you? Aside from weight gain, diabetes, fatigue, and heightened levels of cholesterol, we hurt the gut.
In our gastrointestinal tract live microorganisms – ten times as many somatic cells as we have in our body. These microbes include yeasts, bacteria, eukaryotes, and small parasitic worms (which are usual and not something we need to worry about). For the most part, these microscopic organisms are found in our large bowels where they ferment the undigested food and turn it into fecal matter.
The food we eat helps the microbes in our gut grow and stay healthy. When we compromise on our food choices, we compromise on the general health of these tiny beings. The more nutritious our food, the more nutrients the bacteria and other flora in our gut gets.
Probiotics are foods or supplements that contain live microorganisms calculated to uphold and progress the “good” bacteria in the body. Prebiotics are the food required by these microbes to survive and stay healthy. The human stomach cannot digest certain carbohydrates and these go straight to the lower digestive tract serving as nutrition for the bacteria.
YourBiology Gut+ is the fortunate combination of probiotics and prebiotics that claims to improve the general condition of the gut. Containing several strains of “good” bacteria, the Gut+ dietary supplement is said to improve immunity, relieve stress, and allow for safe and healthy weight loss.
How do Gut functionality with the ingredients it employs?
For a microbe to be called a probiotic it has to entail the following characteristics:
- It should be able to be isolated from the body
- It should survive ingestion
- It must have a proven benefit to the body and
- Finally, it should be safely consumed with no great effort.
Most such microbes already live in our systems and can be found in the gut, mouth, lungs, urinary tract, vagina, and skin.
The gut is the lower digestive tract and not the stomach. Most probiotics don’t reach the gut because they get digested as they do not have the defenses to endure the stomach acids. YourBiology has worked with nutritionists and scientists to work out a formula for better delivery and better function. Instead of simply throwing a few microbes together, YourBiology has devised a combination of premium bacterial strains that work towards better gut health.
You may want to know what is in YourBiology Gut+.
- Firstly, we have four live strains of bacteria. Lactobacillus paracasei, or L paracasei as it is also known, is a species of lactic acid bacteria that are commonly used in dairy product fermentation and also as probiotic cultures. They are also naturally occurring in human and animal digestive tracts. L paracasei and its fermented products are known to be effective for cholesterol management and hypertension. It is also very helpful in lessening allergies, osteoporosis, and inhibition of fat tissue buildup – weight management.
Since this strain of bacteria has been found effectual with gastric lesions and inflammation, the presence of L paracasei in the Gut+ supplement ensures that:
- there is no inflammation and bloating of the digestive tract and also acts as an immunity booster.
- Studies show lactobacillus paracasei improves skin quality. It helps improve skin health by reducing skin flushes and irritation.
- Bifidobacteria lactis are again naturally occurring in the gut and are artificially introduced to:
- Help with diarrhea, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease and/or irritable bowel syndrome, abbreviated as IBS.
- They help the body by staving off dangerous bacteria and digestion.
- This strain helps to strengthen the gut lining, which in turn assists better absorption of nutrients into the system.
- Lactobacillus plantarum is plant-derived and is especially used to treat digestive problems in newborns and infants, as this is mild and easy to take in.
- That is why when used in Gut+ it acts as an agent for easy bowel eradication.
- This also helps with cramping, bloating of the stomach, and general stomach distress.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is frequently used for several stomach and bowel ailments.
- It is also found effective when used for vaginal or urinary tract infections.
- In the Gut+ formula, this strain helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal bacteria in the system.
YourBiology Gut+ exemplifies quality and not quantity. Like other supplements jammed full of bacteria, Gut+ has included in its formula only those that can withstand digestion and those that can actually contribute to a healthy happy gut.
- In addition to these strains of bacteria, you can also find Fructooligosaccha ride. These are prebiotic saccharides that cannot be digested by our systems. As a result of this, they travel directly and unharmed to the intestinal tract where they support the healthy and balanced growth of good bacteria.
- MAKtrek marine polysaccharide complex is the last component found in Gut+.
- This is a plant derivative and helps protect the other ingredients from the stomach acids and enzymes, ensuring that they arrive safely in the intestinal tract.
- YourBiology claims that this element increases the survival rate of the probiotics by 250% when compared with other probiotic supplements.
When compared to other probiotic supplements, Gut+ stands out also because of its high CFUs – colony forming units. CFU is a unit of measurement in micro-biology. It simply means the number of cells that can multiply to form an active, thriving colony. And with four live bacterial strains that deliver 40billion CFUs without any pressure to the stomach make the supplement ideal for consumption. Except in cases of extreme gastric distress or when probiotics are prescribed to toddlers or infants, the higher the CFU, the more effective the supplement.
The prescribed way of taking Gut+ is two capsules a day and on an empty stomach. It should be taken every day to ensure lasting results. Your diet, exercise, and other lifestyle choices influence the formula, of course. However, these negative influences may delay the results but not undo them entirely.
YourBiology Gut+ Benefits
A probiotic capsule is, essentially, a supplement that boosts the working capacity of already existing bacteria in the gut. It helps move things along, quite literally, smoothly, and more efficiently.
Ordinarily, you associate microbes with a disease, and the thought of swallowing a few billion of them on a daily basis may leave you feeling a bit queasy. The gut-dwelling bacteria does not make us unwell but, rather, helps aid digestion and keeps pathogens at bay. Recent research has shown that ingesting certain foods or supplements that contain bacteria is beneficial. Some food cultures have already been adopting this school of thought by incorporating fermented foods into their everyday consumption. These foods include cheese, yogurt, and even beverages that are reinforced with probiotics.
Considering that not all probiotic bacteria are the same:
- Gut+ incorporates 4 premium and clinically-proven strains of bacteria that are most beneficial to us.
- With its unique blend of probiotics and prebiotics, this leads to better absorption and, therefore, an improved gut.
- Gut+ claims to improve your overall health and disposition given its wide application.
- At the outset, it is the effect Gut+ has on stress levels. Research has shown that gut bacteria are responsible for the production of neurochemicals that help the brain regulate physiological processes. 95% of the body’s serotonin production is by gut bacteria. Serotonin is the “happy hormone” that regulates mood and learning, in addition to several other physiological duties.
- Gut+ improves the health of existing bacteria and helps breed new bacteria as well. As nutrition to the bacteria is already taken care of by the supplement, serotonin production levels are said to increase leaving you feeling better and ready to take on any stressful situation.
- Who would not want to have healthier digestion? The four live bacterial strains ensure that digestion of food is quicker, as it helps break down the food and helps the absorption of nutrients into the system. With easier and efficient digestion comes an even calmer waste management system that keeps your system clean and less susceptible to symptoms like bloating and acid reflux.
- The imbalance between good and bad bacteria can make you predisposed to illness. So, the bacterial strains in Gut + help maintain a normal and healthy gut flora that gives your immunity an all-natural boost. If your gut is healthy, the chances of contracting several discomforts like IBS, heartburn, diarrhea, and bloating are less.
- Because YourBiology Gut+ helps with better absorption of nutrients into the system, it helps curb appetite. Studies have shown that this supplement facilitates a better breakdown of your meals, curbing the urge to eat more and leading to a more natural weight loss.
- Regular bowel movements would also have you feeling lighter and more motivated.
- The more protected you are on the inside, the better set you are to face outside elements. L paracasei, present in Gut+, helps strengthen the gut barriers directly impacting complexion and skin health.
- The gut directly impacts your mental health – how you feel and think. Gut+ not only boosts energy levels but also improves cognitive functions like memory and learning. Also, studies have shown that those with healthier guts are more geared up to face external stressors. Gut+ states that, with regular use, you would see results of increased productivity, improved focus, and the absence of feeling overwhelmed.
Is Gut+ by Yourbiology Safe and Free of Side Effects?
Because the bacterial strains used in this probiotic supplement are already present in the body, supplements for the same are by and large considered safe. In very rare cases, they may set off allergic reactions and may also cause an upset stomach, gas or diarrhea. But these effects tend to fade with continuous use.
There are certain people who should exercise caution when taking probiotics. It is not recommended for those with weakened immunity to indulge in probiotics, like those who are currently undergoing chemotherapy or have recently been receiving such treatment.
One must not pander to probiotics when recovering from a critical illness or from recent surgery. In all the above cases, compromised immunity is in play and this may just tip the balance against you when indulging in probiotics.
The same applies to YourBiology Gut+. After some initial discomfort, the side effects should cease with repeated use of the supplement (if any experienced).
Why Choose Gut+ over other Gut Health Supplements in the Market?
The benefits that you derive from Gut+ definitely outweigh the initial discomfort that you may face while using the product. To simplify, when using Gut+, you are helping a natural system move things along in the most competent manner possible.
- MAKtrek marine polysaccharide complex is a patented technology that ensures better absorption of the bacteria into the body. This results in a capsule that does not break down during the digestion process. Keep in mind that this is where other probiotics brands fail you.
- The benefits that one obtains from Gut+ are extensive. Like any other supplement, Gut+ has a cumulative effect on the body. Within a couple of weeks, you may find that you have a lesser bloating, improved digestive health, and clearer skin.
- Gut+ is a combination of prebiotics and probiotics. This means that not only is Gut+ enriching the existing flora in your intestinal lining, but it is also providing the nutrition to keep the flora alive and healthy. You do not have to alter your diet to help this supplement along.
- The amount of research that has gone into the making of this supplement is massive. With probiotic supplements already flooding the market, it makes no sense to launch yet another one with nothing spectacular to add. The four live bacterial strains found in Gut+ have been identified and chosen specifically for their functions that prove beneficial to you.
- YourBiology Gut+ is dairy-free, soy-free, and gluten-free.
- There are no harmful added preservatives and no refrigeration is required to store the product.
Did You Know?
- YourBiology Gut+ is a gender-neutral probiotic that is packed with all necessary strains of healthy live bacteria to keep your gut healthy.
- Gut+ is specially chosen by women as it easily works on a wide range of gut-related problems that arise in women.
- It is especially recommended for women over 50 as it aids easy absorption of live bacteria into the system.
- Gut+ also is found to reduce the occurrence of stress-related diarrhea that appears in women during or before the onset of the menstrual cycle.
- The happy gut also optimizes the production of serotonin which helps with vacillating moods brought on by PMS and menopause.
- Only the best probiotics are capable of keeping the vagina hale and hearty, reducing infertility issues and infections.
Gut+ should be the go-to supplement for women as this does claim to have the right strains of bacteria that keep a woman’s gut fit.
Is Gut + the Right Product Right for You?
Taking into consideration the plethora of probiotics available today, you want one that fits you right.
Formula – Gut+ has a unique combination of probiotics and prebiotics that not only introduces new bacterial flora to the gut but also provides the nourishment for the microbes to survive. The extended use of Gut+ has only beneficial outcomes without the fear of accumulating unnecessary flora.
Quantity over Quality – Most supplements contain numerous strains of bacteria, most of which perish during ingestion and stomach acid. YourBiology has used proven strains of bacteria in the exact CFU formula to ensure that Gut+ is more effective. Each serving contains 40 billion CFUs.
Smart Delivery – With Gut+, probiotic and prebiotic are served all at once not needing any additional supplement. Also, the use of marine polysaccharides to coat the bacteria is a neat approach. Upon ingestion, the stomach acids dissolve the coating but cannot get through the layer of polysaccharides keeping the active ingredients safe.
Reviews – Gut+ has raving praises in-house and out. You can access and read them on their website. The reviews on the site must be taken with a pinch of salt as the company may shy away from publishing unflattering responses. Gut+ has also been independently assessed by medical representatives and other companies and there isn’t much that they had to say against it.
Cumulative Effect – Over time, the outcomes of using Gut+ only get better. It begins work almost immediately.
- Improvements in bowel movements happen as quickly as 7 days.
- In two weeks, you can find improved digestion and clearer skin.
- With continued use, the bacteria start to affect a wider spectrum, positively affecting brain fog, better digestion, weight loss and faster metabolism.
What are the Safety Measures taken while Manufacturing Gut+?
Gut+ has a more potent formula. While other probiotics dietary supplements in the market boast between 1 and 20 billion CFUs, Gut+ is definitely more remarkable. With 40 billion CFUs per serving, it gives the supplement a competitive edge over other similar products.
While other probiotics jam-pack their product with several random strains of bacteria and other microbes, Gut+ restricts itself to just 4 strains, which have been found to be the most beneficial to support gut health. MAKtrek protects the bacteria during the initial digestion process, helping it safely reach the intestinal region where it can quickly go to work.
One does not have to bother with taking an extra prebiotic supplement to sustain the bacteria. Gut+ is an all-inclusive product that smartly introduces prebiotics in the same capsule. The natural prebiotic fiber in Gut+ nourishes the gut and enables it to thrive.
Gut+ is made in Labs that are GMP certified and made in the US. It is non-GMO with zero preservatives. The ease of storing and administering the supplement alone makes it a high seller.
How Can You Get Gut+?
The smartest way to get Gut+ is to order it directly off of their official website. Due to stock limitations, the site restricts the purchase of more than 5 bottles per household.
Gut+ is packaged as a 1-month supply per bottle and you can avail of it with a discount of $15. The savings increase as you opt for larger packages.
- For e.g., if you were to purchase a 2-month supply, you avail of a discount of $104.98, and an extra month’s supply is thrown in for free.
- On 3-month supply packages, you receive a discount of $194.96 plus 2 months’ supply free.
- All shipping is free.
And during a 60-day period, should you find that this product is not really working for you, you can have your money back and that’s guaranteed. So to improve gut health, read more about Gut+ Supplement by Probiolgy from its Official Website.
To conclude, if you want a potent probiotic solution with superior quality and a better delivery system, Yourbiology’s Gut+ is for you. Containing only that which is absolutely vital for your gut, it is difficult to find fault with this product. If Gut+ is not what you are looking for then you always have the guaranteed refund, however, this does seem like a good way to start your journey to a good gut.