|Type||Gut health supplement|
|Dosage||2 capsules daily|
|Delivery fees||Free shipping|
Biotics 8 is a gut health probiotic supplement that can help you to improve immunity, decrease infection rate, control inflammatory events and elevate a good mood.
It is completely natural, consisting of vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), a blend of 10 strains of gut health bacteria, inulin, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), lipase, amylase, and protease. The vitamins in it help to secrete more digestive enzymes to help with your digestion issues. The good bacteria in the gut help to ease digestion and maintain healthy gut flora. It also contains inulin which is really helpful for increasing the frequency of bowel movements.
What stands it out from other similar gut health products is that it has probiotic and prebiotic capsules which are clinically tested and don’t cause any drug toxicity or adverse drug reactions.
It can be taken twice a day, seven days a week, and the new users can start with one capsule per day for the first three to four days and gradually increase up to three capsules per day.
Data analysis indicates that around 11 percent of the population suffers from a chronic gastrointestinal illness, with a prevalence rate as high as 35 for those 65 years of age or older. So as the age keeps increasing the prevalence of digestive issues just keeps going up with the most vulnerable of these problems. In 2010, more than 60 to 70 million Americans encountered digestive diseases.
To solve this issue Bauer Nutrition has come up with a unique probiotic solution, called Biotics 8. It contains completely natural compounds such as inulin, vitamin D3, 10 strains of gut health bacteria including 3 Bifidobacterium strains, fructooligosaccharides, and enzymes like lipase, amylase, and protease. Each and every ingredient of this has been clinically tested and is completely reliable to use. The best part of this product is its compliance, not only does it help to improve your gut flora and immunity but also it helps to prevent problems like inflammatory events and infection. Now as the infection rate is all-time high and if you think you are having digestive issues, just go for Biotics 8 without any second thought.
As their tagline goes “Men’s Probiotic Formula For Overall Gut Health”, it really keeps its promise by:
- Supporting calm digestion,
- Helping to eliminate gas & bloating,
- Strengthening immunity and Promoting energy and focus.
The Biotics 8 is manufactured by Bauer Nutrition based in the United Kingdom and bears all the required certifications in the United States of America.
What is Biotics 8?
Bauer Nutrition’s Biotics 8 is a probiotic blend that helps to enhance gut health and balances gut bacteria. The manufacturer claims that it consists of prebiotics, probiotics, digestive enzymes, fibers, and vitamins which not only aid in a healthier gut but also your body’s overall well-being and mental health by calming the digestive system, eliminating gas and bloating, supporting the immune system and promoting energy and focus.
How does Biotics 8 work?
- Ingredients of the Biotics 8 improve gut microflora, and gut microbiota, increase metabolism rate and enhance the immune system. The best way to maintain a healthy lifestyle is by maintaining a healthy immune system.
- All of the substances used in this probiotic supplement are completely natural, GMO-free, and have no side effects.
- It helps your body to enhance the probiotic bacteria in the gut, which aids in digestion and prevents discomfort caused by poor digestion.
- Vitamin D3 in it helps to decrease infection in the body by strengthening your immunity.
- It also contains various digestive enzymes like amylase, lipase, and protease which helps to maintain good gut health by increasing the breakdown of sugar, carbs, protein, and fats.
- As their tagline goes, Biotics 8 could help in relieving your metabolic problems by eliminating gas, bloating, and any unpleasant symptoms associated with metabolism.
- It also helps to maintain normal gut microbiome flora as it contains 10 blends of good gut bacteria.
- This product is completely backed by science as each element of this supplement has been researched thoroughly and combined in such a way that it helps to improve the immune system, digestion, and gut health by protecting it from the damage caused by harmful bacteria.
- It has also been clinically tested, demonstrating its reliability.
As their official site says, it is so popular because it contains an optimal balance of various types of probiotic bacterial strains which helps the gut flora to remain healthy. Unlike most similar gut health supplements on the market, it provides a holistic approach to maintaining an optimal level of enzymes, vitamins, and dietary fiber. It contains a high level of vitamin D3. It is made up of completely natural substances, including vitamins, enzymes, and inulin, all of which help to improve your overall gut health in one way or another.
In addition, it contains 10 blends of gut bacteria and fructooligosaccharides. The essential ingredients are:
- 10 mcg of Vitamin D3: According to the National Institute of Health, vitamin D helps to absorb calcium which is very helpful for muscles, nerves, and the immune system. In a study, published in 2015, it was found that optimum levels of vitamin D can help to reduce the risk of colon cancer. If you are suffering from some kind of inflammatory bowel disease like Crohn’s disease you can take Biotics 8.
The other people who are at greater risk for vitamin deficiency include:
- Breastfed infants
- Older adults
- People with some kind of liver disease
- People who have undergone gastric bypass surgery.
So, if you are one of these or if you are not getting adequate sun exposure and suffering from gut issues just go for this daily probiotic supplement.
- Blend of 10 strains of gut bacteria: It contains 10 strains of gut bacteria that help to ease your digestion and maintain healthy gut flora. These bacteria include:
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus 2 billion CFU: It is naturally found in healthy gut as well as fermented foods.
- A study published in 2018 in British Medical Journal found that consuming probiotics Lactobacillus acidophilus can help to ease your digestion process.
- According to the National Cancer Institute, it also guards your gut against harmful germs as they create an acidic environment in which the germs can’t thrive.
- It also helps to elevate your good mood.
- A study published in 2016 found that those who take probiotics like L. acidophilus have a lower risk of getting depression.
- Lactobacillus Casei 2 billion CFU: It is one of those bacteria which helps in your metabolism, not only is it present in your gut but also in urinary and genital tracts. Probiotics containing L.casei are often used to prevent diarrhea. It also helps in other diseases such as:
- Crohn’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Ulcerative colitis
- Treating Constipation
- Leaky Gut
- Lactobacillus Paracasei 2 billion CFU: It is normally found in the human gut and mouth which helps to improve the nutrient absorption from consumed foods. A clinical trial in 2015 found that children who were supplemented with cow’s milk and rice containing L. paracasei tend to have a lower infection rate when attending day-care.
Along with the immune-boosting property, it also helps to inhibit harmful pathogens. It also helps to prevent anti-inflammatory events, so if you are suffering from hay fever or some other allergy, this supplement will be beneficial for you.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus 2 billion CFU: It is generally found in various dietary supplements which help to prevent diarrhea. A study published in 2015, found that supplementing a specific strain called L. rhamnosus GG reduced the risk of antibiotic-related diarrhea from 22.4% to 12.3%. It also helps in preventing cavities, UTIs, and allergies.
- Lactobacillus plantarum 2 billion CFU: It helps in-
- Preventing germs
- Repairing the intestinal lining
- Preventing inflammatory events
- Lactobacillus Fermentum 2 billion CFU: It is naturally found in the mouth, gut, and vaginal tract. It offers lots of potential benefits:
- Controlling obesity
- Reducing your cholesterol level
- Providing immune support.
- Bifidobacterium Longum 2 billion CFU: In the colon, it works by converting fermenting sugars into lactic acid. Children born via cesarean or C-section delivery or fed on formula often lack these probiotic bacteria. It helps to-
- Boost Immunity
- Improving metabolism
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum 2 billion CFU: It helps to-
- Prevent Irritable bowel syndrome
- Prevent H. pylori infection
- Resolve constipation.
- Bifidobacterium breve 2 billion CFU: It is beneficial for-
- Resolving constipation and diarrhea
- Alleviate abdominal pain
- Boost bowel movement frequency.
- Saccharomyces Boulardii 2 billion CFU: Its probiotic benefits are-
- It supports the normal gut microbe
- Prevent toxins production of germs
- Prevent inflammatory events.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus 2 billion CFU: It is naturally found in healthy gut as well as fermented foods.
- 45 mg of Inulin: It is naturally produced in plants as an energy source but it is added in various supplements because of its benefits and reliability. It is full of fibers and very low in calories. The body can’t digest these fibers and it serves as food for the gut bacteria. It also helps to:
- Increase the frequency of your bowel movements
- Control your blood sugar level
- Reduces risk of colon cancer.
- 25 mg of Fructooligosaccharides: These are also naturally found in plants and nondigestible. Their beneficial properties are-
- Support growth of healthy gut bacteria
- Decrease cholesterol level
- Reduce or eliminate constipation.
- 25 mg, 20 mg, and 10 mg of Lipase, Amylase, and Protease, respectively: These are digestive enzymes that help to speed up your digestive process.
- The lipase helps in fat digestion,
- Amylase is responsible for carbohydrate digestion and
- Proteins are broken down by proteases.
The combined effects of this GMO-free recipe help to enhance gut health. Other than enhancing gut health, the other various benefits of this product are as follows:
- Enhancing Digestive Health:
One of the most important and primary roles of probiotics is to prevent various digestive disorders by increasing the amount of beneficial microbiome population. An optimum level of beneficial gut microbiome flora helps to absorb vitamins and minerals from your gut.
- Preventing Infection:
One of its vital components is vitamin D3 which helps to combat various infections. It also contains a blending of 10 strains of gut bacteria which is very helpful for protection against various germs and bad bacteria. So, if you are someone who suffers from infections such as bacterial diarrhea, this supplement will be beneficial for you.
- Managing Diabetes:
The inulin in this supplement helps to increase the sensitivity of insulin and prevent diabetes.
- Decrease Inflammatory Events:
Various inflammations happen all the time in our body and these events secret various by-products which are responsible for pain. So, this supplement contains various strains of beneficial bacteria which have been found to show anti-inflammatory actions.
To get the best results, try to adopt some changes along with this best probiotic supplement:
- Stop eating outside foods, rather go for a home-cooked one.
- Keep your hydration level in check at all times.
- Consume more carbohydrates with your food.
- Try working out.
Bauer Nutrition is renowned for its effective, healthy supplements. Biotics 8 is no exception. No evidence has been found that it can produce any serious side effects in consumers. However, it is not arguable that this product doesn’t have any side effects.
Not only Biotics 8 but any supplement may have various minor side effects like nausea, vomiting, headaches, and various digestive issues. As it is a gut supplement, it may cause irregular bowel movements, diarrhea, or elevated bloating during the few days after consuming it for the first time. Most of the time, these adverse effects get diminished as the gut health keeps getting better.
Despite the fact that Biotics 8 is overall safe with very minimal side effects, consumers should keep in mind that it may not be suitable for everyone. Women in general (pregnant or not), children under the age of 18, and old or fragile people should avoid Biotics 8, as its potency and efficacy have not been validated by clinical trials in these populations. Likewise, people who currently have a significant medical condition or are on other prescribed medication should consult a licensed healthcare provider before taking Biotics 8 to ensure that it is safe for them and to avoid possible adverse drug reactions.
Top 5 Reasons to Buy this Prebiotic Formula for Men
- It is 100% natural. Most probiotic supplements in the market contain various laxatives which can cause adverse drug reactions if taken with other medications but it does not contain any such things.
- It contains digestive enzymes like lipase, protease, and amylase which helps to improve gut health by accelerating the breakdown of carb, fat, and proteins.
- It contains vitamin D3 which helps to protect the consumer from various infections and strengthen the immune system.
- It contains some bacterial strain that helps to elevate your good mood.
- It contains fructooligosaccharides which help to reduce your blood cholesterol level.
Did You Know
A study published in 2015 found that fructooligosaccharides are able to reduce cholesterol levels and weight in dogs and rats. So, these findings may also be relevant for humans.
Why choose Biotics 8 over other Prebiotics Supplements?
Most of the probiotic supplements available on the market cause side effects like headaches, nausea, or digestive problems but Biotics 8 is completely natural so it does not cause any side effects.
The most unique things about Biotics 8 are:
- All the ingredients in it are completely natural.
- Most of the probiotic supplements in the market contain high doses of synthetic laxatives in it but this product consists of a high level of digestive enzymes which is very helpful in digestion.
- All the ingredients in it are scientifically proven to be effective, so you can trust this product blindly.
- Not only does it enhance your gut health but also it boosts energy levels, reduces stress levels, decreases infection rate, and helps to reduce inflammatory events.
Is this Prebiotic formula right for you?
As the manufacturers claim that all the ingredients of Biotics 8 are completely natural compounds and vitamins which do not have any potential to interact with other medicines that you are taking, however, a consultation from a healthcare professional is required. As the product comes with a high level of vitamins in it, you should not take it, if you are suffering from hypervitaminosis. Otherwise, it is overall a good product that can improve your gut health.
Not only does it help improve your gut health, but also it helps to reduce infection rate, and inflammatory events, and reduce blood sugar level. So, people who are suffering from obesity, diabetes, infections, can also take this supplement.
Pros and Cons
|Up to 20 billion CFU (colony forming units) of beneficial microbiota are present in it||Can be only brought from the company’s own website and is Not available at Walmart or GNC.|
|Restore the vitamins, enzymes, and minerals level||Might not be safe for hypervitaminosis patients.|
|No synthetic additives|
|Manufactured by a reputed company, Bauer Nutrition and so is 100% trustworthy|
|60 days money-back guarantee|
Biotics 8 Dosage
This supplement comes as capsules and 60 capsules are present in each container of this product. One container of this product could give you up to 30 servings if you follow the guidelines mentioned on the official website. Two capsules of this can be taken daily, seven days a week. New users can start with just one capsule per day for the first 3 to 4 days and gradually increase to 3 capsules per day. It can be used on a consistent basis for an extended period of time.
How to get Biotics 8 at the best price?
You can buy the Biotics 8 from their Official Bauer Nutrition Website. When you purchase the product, you will have three options: one bottle, three bottles, or 6 bottles. The typical price of one bottle is £69.99 but on the official website, it is available for just $59.99. Hence, users will save on any of their orders in this way.
However, there are even bigger savings, if you choose to buy large purchases:
- $59.99 (1-month supply)
- $119.99 (3-month supply)
- $179.99 (5-month supply)
They also provide free shipping across the globe on all orders. The orders are shipped from a warehouse based in the UK. Orders are generally dispatched within 24-48 hours and are delivered in discreet packaging. However, the shipping time can vary from place to place.
- UK – Next day delivery
- Europe – 3-5 days
- USA – 5-7 days
Happy Customer Reviews
“I’m very impressed with the results I’ve seen using Biotics 8. I’ve been using it for about a month now and my digestion is noticeably more regular and my stomach feels a lot less bloated most of the time.”
– Albert Corbyn (Texas, USA)
“I’ve been taking Biotics 8 for a while now and I really notice a difference in how I feel. I have more energy and my immune system seems to be stronger. I really like that the product comes in capsule form and that it’s easy to take.”
– Justin Lawrence (Brisbane, Australia)
“I never realized how much better I could feel until I started using Biotics 8. I used to have such terrible gas and bloating, and after just a few short weeks of using this product, I feel so much better! Thank you, Biotics 8, for helping me to feel more comfortable and confident.”
– Nicholas Harris (Wellington, New Zealand)
“Gut+ makes me feel like a new man! I never realized how bad I felt until I took Gut+ and felt the difference. I have more energy, and better digestion and my gut health has never been better. Highly recommend Gut+ to anyone who wants to feel their best!”
– Donnavan Wong (Woodlands, Singapore).
“Gut+ has been an amazing product for me. I have suffered from acid reflux for years and have not been able to find a remedy until now. Gut+ has completely eliminated my acid reflux and has made my digestion so much better. Highly recommended for digestive problems.”
– Reginald Cox (Belfast, Ireland).
“Gut+ has seriously helped my mental health! I used to get anxious a lot and have stomach problems, but since I’ve been taking Gut+, my mood has improved so much! I’m less anxious, my stomach is a lot better, and I’ve even lost a little weight. Thank you, Gut+!”
– Saadiq Faruqui (Al Ain, UAE).
“Since using Gut+, I no longer have constipation. The product is easy to use and has definitely made a difference in my life.”
– Chester Mclean (Montreal, Canada).
Biotics 8 is an excellent probiotic solution for men that helps to improve gut health by increasing the digestion of carbs, protein, fat, and sugar and increasing the gut flora. All the ingredients in it are proven by scientific studies to be effective and produced by a renowned company so you can be completely assured that it actually works. Hypervitaminosis is a condition in which you should avoid this supplement as it already comes with a high level of vitamins and can potentially worsen your disease. Otherwise, it is a good probiotic formula for men, to prevent vitamin deficiency, diabetes, anxiety, indigestion, infection, and inflammatory events. It is also very affordable which is just $59 per bottle and comes with free shipping. It also guarantees you a 100% refund if contacted within 60 days of purchasing.