Foligray is a natural hair supplement that promises to support hair pigmentation, reduce the appearance of gray hair, and maintain overall hair health. The dietary supplement claims to be a premium pill, a cut above the rest, that uses a number of natural ingredients and nutrients to stop hair loss and boost hair quality. Let’s take a closer look at what the supplement can do. But first, you need to know why you have gray hair in the first place.
What Causes Hair Graying?
With age come gray hairs, silver locks, and thinning hair. While the body positivity ideology is doing a lot to help people come to terms with graying hair, many still try to cover up and restore natural hair pigmentation. So, if your hair is graying earlier than anticipated, it could be helpful to examine the following potential explanations for premature aging of the hair.
- Nutrient deficiencies – Just like every other part of the body, the hair too needs nutrition, and if your diet does not supply essential nutrients like iron, folate, biotin, B6 and B12, vitamin D, or vitamin D, there is a chance that your scalp would start to protest.
- Free radicals – Oxidative stress is another factor that causes premature greying and hair loss.
- Stress – Whether physical, mental, or chemical, stress has a negative effect on your body as a whole, and this reflects in hair health too. Exposure to too much stress can cause graying of hair, hair loss, and failing hair quality.
- Medical conditions – Hair can also be an indicator of underlying medical conditions like autoimmune disease, Werner’s disease, vitiligo, alopecia, and thyroid issues.
- Smoking – Excessive tobacco intake affects hair follicles and pigmentation, too.
- Chemical overload – the overuse of products like shampoos, conditioners, relaxants, gels, and hair products also affects hair pigment production and often leads to graying of locks.
- Genetics – If premature aging runs in the family, there isn’t much that you can do to correct it, but hair quality is something you can improve.
To a certain extent, adopting a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle should support healthy hair. Still, if you are looking for something that could actually produce visible results, you need hair health dietary supplements. You would be spoiled for choice as there are only too many options available in the market today. However, you should know that not all such supplements work.
Foligray is making some impressive promises that look too good to be true. But reviews state otherwise. Therefore, we made the conscious decision to thoroughly explore the supplement and its potential benefits, aiming to determine its legitimacy.
Vita Balance Inc. Foligray: An Introduction
What is Foligray? Well, it is a natural nutritional supplement that supports hair health, quality, and pigmentation. Using a healthy dosage of herbs and essential nutrition, this pill promises to deliver hair color support and nourish hair pigmentation, enhance hair growth, and facilitate better quality hair. Unlike similar supplements that insist on the use of an expensive range of products for results, Foligray has formulated a simple pill system that alone could do the job. Each of the ingredients has significant clinical backing and appears in safe but potent doses. Unlike other hair health supplements, this dietary supplement has gone to the factors that undermine the hair pigmentation system and has sought to create a supplement that would nourish hair like no other product before.
To understand the dietary supplement, it is vital that you know the basics of the hair pigmentation process. Skin and hair color results from pigment molecules called melanin. For hair color, there are two types of melanin molecules –
- Eumelanin for darker shades of hair and
- Pheomelanin for lighter shades.
Usually, it is a combination of these molecules that determine your unique hair color. The dye molecules present in the hair follicle cells are called melanocytes, and it is these that are responsible for the natural hair color and dyeing of individual hair shafts. Over time, stress, age, oxidative stress, and chemical exposure cause the melanocyte cells to produce lesser and lesser pigment, leaving the hair to grow gray or in lighter hair color tones than earlier. These environmental factors, along with hydrogen buildup on the scalp, act as a hindrance to the production of the melanocyte dye. This situation is not permanent. Once your body has the nutrients to fight off oxidative damage and hydrogen peroxide build-up and keep hair follicles healthy, it is possible to once again have hair-bearing healthy levels of natural dye. And here is a supplement that can do just that.
How to Dose Foligray Daily?
Take two capsules every day with a meal.
What Are the Benefits of Using This Hair Supplement?
Probably the biggest advantage of opting for a natural dietary supplement is that, if you choose a good one, there are more than a few health-related benefits to be had. Since Foligray is designed to reduce oxidative stress, restore nutritional balance, and help the body cope with stress, your body as a whole stands to gain. The Foligray benefits for hair are as follows.
- Provides vital nourishment to the natural hair pigmentation process
- Increases levels of catalase – a natural enzyme responsible for the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide deposits on the scalp.
- Supports new hair growth and gray hair nourishment
- Facilitates the growth of healthy and strong hair
- Slows the graying of hair
- Improves hair follicle health.
These benefits are impressive but are easy to make. The actual test of a product is to look at two factors – ingredients and customer reviews. It is only by looking at these factors that we can truly determine if a supplement can deliver on the promises it makes. Let’s look at the Foligray ingredients.
The Hair Health Formula
The natural ingredients you find here can be divided into two categories – the vitamins and minerals that provide nutrition and those that support healthy hair pigmentation.
Vitamin B6, 10 mg
- This nutrient supports the production of hemoglobin, which transports oxygen to the hair follicles.
- It also supports protein metabolism, which plays a vital role in hair growth and quality.
- Vitamin B6 is also believed to stop the detrimental effects of DHT on the hair follicles, which curbs male pattern hair loss.
Folate, 670 mcg
This B vitamin is proven to promote:
- Hair growth
- Improve volume and texture, and
- Curb premature graying of hair.
This is because of its ability to rev up cell production in the body. By allowing for healthy cell multiplication, folate can support healthy skin, nails, and hair.
Biotin, 300 mcg
Biotin supplements have long been used to support hair health. However, research proves that biotin alone cannot do much. When supplemented in tandem with trace minerals like zinc, copper, and other B vitamins, biotin can:
- Prevent hair loss
- Reduce damage to hair, and
- Help hair shafts recover from environmental damage.
Pantothenic Acid, 300 mg
The adrenal glands produce hormones that provide stress relief, and vitamin B5 supports the adrenal glands.
- Vitamin B5 stops the effects of stress from damaging hair follicles, thereby facilitating the natural hair growth process and protecting individual hair shafts from external damage like heat, dust, and chemicals.
- It also supports hair loss prevention.
Zinc, 10 mg
Dietary zinc plays a major role in building and maintaining a healthy immune system, which strongly influences the hair growth process.
- Increasing zinc intake was shown to significantly reduce hair fall.
- Zinc is also needed for the production of keratin – the protein that makes up hair, skin, and nail cells.
Copper, 1 mg
- Nutritional copper helps to maintain the tissues in blood vessels, which improves the movement of oxygen-rich blood to the hair follicles, stimulating new hair growth. Copper has a hand in a lot of aspects of hair health like:
- Enhancing hair elasticity
- Stimulating collagen production
- Reducing oxidative stress
- Protecting from sun damage, and
- Reducing symptoms of dandruff.
Catalase, 5000 IU
- Catalase plays a central role in maintaining healthy hair. Low levels of the enzyme are usually characterized by premature greying, hair fall, and brittle quality.
- Catalase also naturally converts hydrogen peroxide deposits in the scalp into harmless water, but it has to be supplemented as age and stress cause enzyme levels to naturally diminish.
Horsetail Stem, 100 mg
- This botanical is rich in natural silica and can enable hair nourishment, growth, and thickness.
- Horsetail also positively impacts collagen production, which further enhances hair quality and sheen.
- The herb also acts as a DHT blocker, which promotes new hair manufacture.
Saw Palmetto Berries, 300 mg
- Saw palmetto helps to maintain healthy levels of hormones in the bloodstream. It is almost common knowledge that hormonal imbalances often result in hair-related issues.
- It is a DHT blocker and is being seriously looked at as an alternative remedy for androgenetic alopecia and telogen effluvium.
PABA, 200 mg
PABA, or para-aminobenzoic acid has a number of health benefits, like treating infertility, anemia, constipation, and headaches. It is usually found in creams and lotions as it helps to keep the skin looking younger.
- Studies also state that PABA can be used to naturally darken grey hair and stop hair fall and/or breakage.
L-Tyrosine, 200 mg
- This amino acid was found to be especially effective in treating autoimmune diseases that affected hair and scalp.
- Tyrosine can effectively reduce inflammation in the skin and scalp, which helps to invigorate hair follicles that have fallen dormant.
- Tyrosine also helps in the manufacture of pigment used by hair cells.
Plant Sterols, 100 mg
- Phytosterols can’t make your hair grow faster, but they can improve hair quality, health, and repair.
- This helps hair shafts to stay rooted to the follicle, reducing hair loss and breakage.
- Sterols act as nutrition for the follicles and scalp.
- Some plant sterols can also stop the conversion of testosterone to DHT.
Nettle Root Extract, 100 mg
- Rich in Beta-sitosterol, nettle has been used for centuries as a remedy for hair fall and lack of luster locks.
- Beta-sitosterol is known to strengthen the hair strands and follicles and also improve the blood supply to the scalp.
- Nettle shampoo can also significantly help with breakage and brittle hair.
Chlorophyll, 20 mg
- Chlorophyll is rich in trace minerals and antioxidants, which help to keep the scalp healthy.
- The nutrients also help with keratin production and blood circulation and even boost the production of melatonin. If greying is a problem, chlorophyll can help.
Fo-Ti Root Powder, 20 mg
- Fo-Ti has a number of health benefits, like helping with aging, memory, and cognitive function.
- It also is good for all things hair.
- The herb can increase the number of hair follicles and also induce new growth.
- Traditionally, Fo-Ti was used to restore natural hair color and delay the greying of hair.
Barley Grass Juice Powder, 20 mg
- Rich in iron and copper, barley grass can effectively curb hair breaking and falling out of hair strands.
- It is also great for improving blood circulation so that the scalp has a constant supply of nutrients and oxygen to keep the scalp healthy.
- It also works when applied topically.
Where Can You Buy Foligray?
You can purchase this premium hair supplement from the Foligray Official Website & GET 1 Month FREE!.
- A single bottle contains 60 capsules, which would last you 30 days and cost $24.95.
- If you purchase two bottles at once, you pay $44.96.
- The most popular choice though is the purchase of four bottles, where you get a fifth bottle Free for a price of $89.92.
In case you wish to return any unopened bottles, you can do so within a 5-month period.
Why Choose Foligray over other hair supplements?
Graying hair affects several aspects of life, and getting hair colored and treated is not inexpensive. Therefore, if a supplement is able to improve hair structure, reverse oxidative damage, and reinvigorate the natural process of hair pigmentation, it is the better and easier solution. The Foligray Supplement claims to do just that, and from what we have seen so far, it can deliver.
The Foligray formula is stellar. Not only does it include potent natural botanical extracts and nutrients that support strong hair, but the inclusions appear in effective doses as well. You will see other products with similar formulae, but the dosage makes all the difference. Here, the brand has done a great job is putting together a supplement that has the actual potential to make a difference.
Not only are the ingredients potent, but they appear in combinations that are scientifically proven to work, like folate and pantothenic acid, zinc and copper, zinc and vitamin B6. These combinations are known to help with hair issues. A lot of thought and research was put into this product.
Foligray contains no chemicals and no inclusions that can harm the body or hair. On the contrary, you are looking at a product that can facilitate overall health. Antioxidation is not restricted to the scalp; it takes place all over the body. The same is true for anti-inflammatory action as well. The improved blood circulation would benefit several other body systems, too. Also, better skin and nail quality is all but expected.
If Foligray reviews are any indication, the Foligray is a Huge Success. We looked at reviews outside the official website to get more of an honest idea. Most of the reviews online claim that this hair health formula is a solid and easy solution to long-term hair pigmentation and quality issues.
“A big shoutout to Foligray for their contribution to my hair’s nourishment and pigmentation process. This easy-to-use supplement has helped me achieve healthier and more vibrant locks right from the roots. I can confidently say that my hair feels stronger and more resilient than ever before.”
– Francis F. from Los Angeles, USA.
“Ever since I started using Foligray, my hair has been absolutely amazing! Not only has the color become richer and stronger, but I’ve also noticed a significant decrease in gray hairs. It’s like a miracle in a bottle. Finally, I don’t have to worry about those pesky grays taking over my head. This product has given me so much confidence and joy. Now, I can confidently flaunt my beautiful hair without any worries. Thank you, Foligray!”
– Alijah A. from Dubai, UAE.
“Foligray also focuses on providing the necessary nourishment and support for healthy hair overall. By supplying your hair follicles with an abundance of essential nutrients, this product ensures that your hair remains in excellent condition even as it grows out. Not only does my hair boast a more youthful pigment, it also feels silkier, softer, and more luxurious. I can’t help but run my fingers through my luscious locks all day long!”
– Sophie R. from Dublin, Ireland.
“I couldn’t be happier with Foligray’s effectiveness in promoting a healthier scalp and follicle environment. Thanks to this remarkable formula, my hair pigmentation has improved, and I no longer have to feel self-conscious about my gray hair. It truly feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and I can embrace my natural hair color with joy and confidence.”
– Moshe O. from Woodlands, Singapore.
“As someone who values natural solutions over harsh chemical treatments in everything I use on my body, finding Foligray was like hitting the jackpot! It is truly an amazing product that does exactly what it claims – revitalize and restore hair pigmentation. After using this product for several months now, I am thrilled with the results. My hair feels healthier, shinier, and, most importantly, more vibrant than ever before. If you’re looking to reverse the signs of gray hair naturally, I highly recommend giving Foligray a try!”
– Natalia L. from Toronto, Canada.
“Dealing with grey hair was starting to take a toll on my confidence and self-esteem, especially at such a young age. Thankfully, I came across Foligray and decided to give it a try- best decision ever! This product has truly made a difference in my life by helping me get rid of those grey hairs that were making me feel older than I actually am. Now, I can confidently embrace my youthful look thanks to Foligray’s amazing results!”
– Joanna M. from Wellington, New Zealand.
Foligray is a potent combination of natural botanicals, vitamins, and minerals that can benefit all aspects of hair health and growth. The formula is effective as it not only provides nutrition but also antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support. In addition to improving hair quality, the supplement also provides hair color support. For the benefits it can deliver, the Foligray cost is reasonable, and you save more if you make bulk purchases.
On the whole, this is a natural product that we would highly recommend.
Radiate confidence and celebrate confidence with your natural hair color; click to buy Foligray from its Official Website.
Q1. Is this supplement safe?
Ans.: Each of the inclusions in the formula has clinical backing, is natural, and is considered safe. However, there is always a chance of allergies and drug interactions. Just to be safe, we would suggest that you consult your physician before you start the use of this or any other supplements. This is especially pertinent if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking prescription medication for a pre-existing medical condition.
Q2. When can results be expected?
Ans.: Natural ingredients are influenced by a number of factors like age, genetics, medical conditions, diet, and lifestyle habits. The better your everyday habits, the quicker results will manifest.
Q3. Would this pill work for men and women?
Ans.: This product is designed to be universal. It can be used by all adults over the age of 18, regardless of gender.
Q4. Would Foligray help with hair damaged from styling?
Ans.: The supplement includes several ingredients that provide protection and maintenance of hair strands. If you are looking to improve hair quality, we would suggest that you go easy on heating implements and chemical procedures.
Q5. Are there any allergen warnings?
Ans.: The Foligray blend has soy from Plant Sterols and wheat from Barley Grass. Furthermore, the supplement is not vegan-friendly as the capsules use Gelatin (Bovine).