Nootropics are smart drugs that improve mental performance. And Hunter Focus is one of the leading brands when it comes to natural nootropics. It combines the goodness of a tested scientific formula with a nature-based supplement, making it highly efficient. These nootropic supplements allow you to achieve maximum output from your efforts and conquer the challenges in your day-to-day life.
What is Hunter Focus?
Hunter Focus is a cognitive performance-enhancing dietary supplement. The product is designed to improve focus, attention, and concentration, among other functions, hence the name. An official product of Hunter Evolve, the supplement is manufactured by a company known as Roar Ambition Limited.
So, for improved mental abilities, these supplements are what enable you to succeed today both at work and at home.
How Does Hunter Focus Work?
The human brain has a highly developed cerebral cortex, consisting of a network of more than a 100 billion neurons interacting with each other. Therefore, a healthy brain structure ensures better pathway operations and hence, better cognitive functions. The brain has the capacity to undergo neuroplasticity, a process by which the brain adapts, modifies, and changes in terms of both structure and function throughout life according to life experiences. This means that your neural requirements today will be different than those ten years ago. Nootropics can support the six brain pathways in the following ways:
- Brain energy
The brain consists of only 2% of our total body weight but it takes up 20% of our body’s energy. It needs energy for:
- Maintenance: Neurons undergo the process of genesis, death, injury, and growth.
- Management: The healthy neurons require constant management in order to ensure that they are receiving and giving signals properly.
Nootropics can help in these processes by:
- Improving oxygen uptake
- Transport fatty acids to the brain cells
- Brain Chemicals
Communication in the brain cells takes place through the transmission of neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) through synapsis. These neurotransmitters can be thought of as information carriers. The neurons can respond in a number of ways depending on the type of information received. It then transmits the message further till the desired action is achieved. If there is any disruption in the process, it can hamper cognition. Nootropics like L-Tyrosine can improve neurotransmission by:
- Preventing breakdown of neurotransmitters
- Improving sensitivity of receptors
- Aid neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Cerebral Blood Flow
Cerebral blood flow is responsible for supplying nourishment to the brain cells as well as for removing toxins from them. However, the process becomes less efficient with age, leading to impaired blood circulation. Poor cerebral blood flow is related to brain degeneration and other cognitive issues. Nootropics can support this process by:
- Preventing blood clots by reducing the stickiness of blood cells
- Preventing oxidative effect on blood vessels
- Help in the activation of nitric oxide and relax blood vessels for improved circulation and crossing the blood-brain barrier.
- Brain Waves
Brain waves are the neural oscillations in the brain and are measured by an electroencephalogram (EEG). Different frequencies of brain waves result in different cognitive functions in the brain. A low frequency leads to an exhausted mental state whereas a high frequency leads to an attentive mental state. The five primary brainwaves are:
- Gamma (38-40 Hz) – Highest frequency waves and are associated with consciousness.
- Beta (12-38 Hz) – Awake mental state linked to quick thinking.
- Alpha (8-12 Hz) – Meditative and creative state.
- Theta (3-8 Hz) – Frequency related to deep meditation.
- Delta (0.5-3 Hz) – Deep sleep mental state.
L-Theanine, a nootropic ingredient in Hunter Focus, can help in increasing the frequency of certain brainwaves; Alpha brain waves are high-frequency brain waves and are particularly associated with an attentive, peaceful, and creative mental state.
Free radicals in our bodies lead to the degeneration of neurons and are associated with aging. Other age-related risks include inflammation in the brain and the formation of amyloids or irregularly shaped proteins. Nootropics like Hunter Focus have antioxidant effects and can protect the neurons by:
- Removing neurotoxins from the brain
- Prevent the formation of irregular protein clusters
- Protecting the brain from the ill effects of stress
- Improving the antioxidant capacity of the brain.
Our brain cells degenerate as we age. However, the brain is capable of generating new cells through the process of neurogenesis. There is a proliferation of new synaptic connections in the brain through the process of brain plasticity. Nootropic ingredients, particularly, Lion’s Mane Mushroom can support neurogenesis by:
- Retaining the plasticity of the brain cell membrane
- Helps increase nerve growth factor also known as NGF
- Providing choline and other neuronal raw materials.
Hunter Focus Ingredients and its Impacts
I. Hunter Focus contains:
Concentration Activation Matrix– Clinical grade nutraceuticals that improve concentration even in stressful situations. It consists of Citicoline, L-tyrosine, and L-Theanine.
Our bodies produce Citicoline, which is a brain chemical. It is a nootropic and a psychostimulant. It is helpful to prevent memory loss and improves attention and concentration. Unlike caffeine, it does not lead to an energy crash.
Citicoline is converted into cytidine and choline after ingestion. Choline is then converted to acetylcholine, which increases signal strength between the synapses. Cytidine is also converted to uridine which protects and repairs the brain cells.
Scientific evidence: In a clinical study citicoline was found to improve the bioenergetics found in the frontal lobe of the brain. Citicoline was found to be useful to improve cognitive functions and prevent memory loss and Alzheimer’s disease.
L-Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid that is made by another amino acid phenylalanine. It is easily absorbed by the brain and is used by the brain to produce certain neurotransmitters. These neurotransmitters are responsible for memory, focus, and cognitive flexibility.
Scientific evidence: A clinical study reported that Tyrosine can alleviate acute stress levels and result in better cognitive function in the brain. Tyrosine is the precursor of norepinephrine and dopamine, both of which can improve the function of neurotransmitters in stressful situations. Tyrosine was also found to improve physical performance to an extent .
L-Theanine helps in the transmission of nerve impulses in the brain. It is found in tea and mushroom. It is known to increase alpha waves in the brain and stimulates the production of hormones like GABA, dopamine, and serotonin, which helps you feel calm under pressure.
Scientific evidence: In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, it was found that the treatment group that was given Theanine had a lower heart rate and salivary amylase – which are an indicator of anxiety. They had lesser psychological and physiological stress as compared to the control group .
II. Memory Matrix
Natural ingredients in this Memory Matrix blend work synergistically to improve memory and aid recall. It constitutes Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Maritime Pine Bark, and Bacopa.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom
Lion’s Mane Mushroom is one of the natural sources of nootropics. It helps in nerve development and prevents nerve damage. This can help in the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease and reduce anxiety. It is also very popular among athletes as it can boost stamina.
Scientific evidence: A double-blind, placebo trial was conducted on Japanese men and women between the ages 50 and 80 years, who were known to have mild cognitive impairment. The treatment group that consumed Lion’s Mane Mushroom scored much better at cognitive tests than the control group. It was also noted that Lion’s Mane Mushroom had no adverse effects .
- Maritime Pine Bark
Maritime Pine Bark is found in the Mediterranean region and contains several antioxidant properties. It contains certain chemicals that are helpful in improving blood circulation and focus. It also helps with swelling, memory loss, and ADHD.
Bacopa (also known as Brahmi) is an aquatic plant known for its medicinal properties in Ayurveda. It contains bacosides A and B which improve the brain’s response to chronic and acute stress. In addition to this, bacopa contains certain other chemicals which can improve memory and learning abilities. It is for this reason, that Bacopa is a common ingredient in supplements designed for students.
Scientific evidence: A study was conducted among healthy older persons (over the age of 65) in which the treatment group consumed Bacopa supplements over a certain time period. It was found that Bacopa substantially improved memory retention. It showed similar results in male as well as female subjects .
III. Mood Amplification Matrix
Evidence-based natural mood enhancers for a calm mental state are used in the Hunter Focus. It consists of Phosphatidylserine and Ashwagandha.
Phosphatidylserine is a highly potent nootropic. It is a phospholipid that protects the brain cells and repairs neurons and is vital for a sharp memory. It is found to be produced in our bodies naturally. However, the production of phosphatidylserine declines with age which can lead to memory loss. Phosphatidylserine also helps in dealing with exercise-induced stress and is commonly used by sportspersons.
Scientific evidence: In a double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial conducted on elderly persons, it was found that phosphatidylserine helped with depression, and alleviated mood and overall mental health. In addition to this, phosphatidylserine has no side effects on the treatment group .
Ashwagandha is a shrub commonly grown in Asia and has prominent use in the age-old wisdom of Ayurveda. The chemicals present in it improve immunity, reduce swelling, help in keeping the mind calm during stressful situations, and help treat insomnia. It is also an adaptogen that promotes homeostasis and regulates physiological processes.
Scientific evidence: In a clinical study regarding the efficacy and safety of Ashwagandha, it was found that the treatment group that consumed a high concentration of Ashwagandha root extract showed a decrease in the cortisol levels (stress hormone) compared to the control group. In addition to this, it was found that Ashwagandha showed no toxic effects on the treatment group .
Hunter Focus Benefits on Brain’s Ability to Work Smarter and Better
- Nootropics like Hunter Focus can improve your ability to multitask by improving your attention to detail, thinking clearly, and by reducing stress.
- They are beneficial for the prevention and cure of diseases like Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease, and many others.
- They improve your productivity by helping the brain process information faster. It also supports the growth of nerve cells in the brain.
- Nootropics may speed up the recovery of nervous system injuries.
- They can alleviate anxiety and mild depression symptoms.
- Nootropics are a promising way to boost the immune system.
- They possess anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- They can be used to improve sleep quality and treat insomnia.
- Nootropics help in regulating your mood.
- They boost oxygen flow to the brain.
Side Effects of Hunter Focus
No side effects of natural nootropics have been found and are considered safe for consumption unless a person is particularly allergic to a class of ingredients. Hunter Focus contains natural nootropics that don’t require a prescription.
However, prescription drugs may have some side effects including
- High blood pressure
- Circulatory problems
- Blurry vision
- Fast heart rate
- Stomach pain
Therefore, prescription nootropics should be taken only as advised by a licensed healthcare professional.
Top 5 Reasons to Buy Hunter Focus
1. Improved memory and other cognitive functions
2. Increased efficiency and productivity in day-to-day life
3. Unique formula of highly potent nootropics
4. Enhanced creativity, motivation, and energy
5. Clinically proven to be safe and effective.
Why Choose Hunter Focus Over Other Nootropic Supplements?
Hunter Focus takes care of quality and safety at each step.
- Every capsule manufactured by the entire Hunter Evolve Range has been made in UK and USA laboratories that are designed and approved strictly according to the FDA guidelines.
- The brand only uses 100% certified non-GMO ingredients.
- It contains a unique blend of several nootropics that work well and are synergistic with each other.
- The choice of active ingredients is based on independent studies carried out by prestigious universities worldwide.
- The nootropic supplement is free from chemical sludge and doesn’t contain any preservatives, gluten or soy products.
- The company conducts multiple quality checks and ensures the product is safe for everyone and doesn’t have any side effects.
- It can be used with other supplements such as protein shakes or creatine.
- Many successful and famous people use nootropics to their advantage.
- Hunter Focus supplements contain a high dose of potent nootropics.
- They don’t contain any synthetic substances and is as natural as coffee.
So, with Hunter Focus you can perform well under stress, make better decisions and solve complex problems. Ideally, 6 capsules per day are one serving size.
To know more about Hunter Focus Formula and Book your Order visit the Hunter Evolve Official Website.
Is Hunter Focus Safe and Right for You?
If you are looking to optimize your performance in your professional and personal life, Hunter Focus is the right product for you. It is suitable for anyone who is over 18 years old and is beneficial for both men and women. However, if you are pregnant, nursing, or on prescription medications, we suggest you take the supplements under medical supervision. Every Hunter Evolve product by Roar Ambition including Hunter Focus believes in complete transparency with its consumers and provides complete disclosure of all the ingredients on our website.
How to get Hunter Focus?
You place your order on the Hunter Evolve official website to buy Hunter Focus. Kindly select the currency at the top of the page according to your country and make sure to order from the correct and official website. Payments can be done securely by credit/debit cards or PayPal. They provide free shipping on bulk packages.
Jase Cheng (Woodlands, Singapore)
“I’ve been struggling with brain fog for a while now and wasn’t sure what to do about it. I heard about Hunter Focus and decided to give it a try. I’m so glad I did! It’s really helped me deal with my brain fog. I feel more clearheaded and focused, and it’s made a big difference in my life. I highly recommend Hunter Focus to anyone who is struggling with brain fog.”
Harrison Osborne (New Orleans, USA)
“I was hesitant to try Hunter Focus at first because I was not sure if it could really help with reversing my cognitive decline, but I am so glad that I gave it a try. Within just a few weeks of using it, I noticed that my cognitive function had improved. Hunter Focus is also very easy to use, and the dosage is very manageable. I would rate this 5 out of 5”
April Etera (Brisbane, Australia)
“I’m not usually one for supplements, but I have to say that Hunter Focus has made a big difference in my ability to learn and focus. I used to feel like I was constantly struggling to keep up in class, but since starting to take Hunter Focus, I feel like I can actually focus and retain information. The supplement doesn’t make me feel jittery or antsy like some others can, and it’s affordable, which is a huge plus.”
Gavin Kai (Wellington, New Zealand)
“I’ve been taking Hunter Focus for a little while now, and I love it! The mental edge it gives me at work is incredible. I’m able to focus better and stay on task for longer periods of time. It is definitely an edge for people who are looking for an edge in their day-to-day life.”
Farhaan Ansari (Dubai, UAE)
“I’ve been taking Hunter Focus for a little over a week now and I have to say that it really helps with mental energy. I used to feel drained in between the day, but now I have enough energy to last until the end of the day. I’m also more focused and productive. Thanks, Hunter Focus.
Ashton Nyree (Toronto, Canada)
“I’m so glad I found Hunter Focus! It really helps lift mood. I used to feel really down all the time, but since I’ve been taking this supplement, I feel a lot better. It’s definitely worth the price.”
Cognitive impairment can be due to many factors such as aging, environmental stressors, or poor lifestyle habits. The brain is capable of creating new neuronal pathways with changing habits. Nootropics are smart drugs that are used to improve the brain’s cognitive functions, reduce stress, and increase creativity. They are being used by successful leaders, entrepreneurs, and sportspersons worldwide.
Hunter Focus capsules contain a high dose of potent nootropics, such as Citicoline, L-Theanine, L-Tyrosine, Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Maritime Pine Bark, Bacopa, Ashwagandha, and Phosphatidylserine. Such nootropic ingredients help in boosting brain power by supporting the six brain pathways. They can be either natural or synthetic. Natural nootropics like Hunter Focus have no toxicological effect on the body. However, some prescription nootropics can have side effects like stomach ache, fast heart rate, high blood pressure, circulatory problems and blurry vision. Therefore, prescription nootropics should be taken under medical supervision. Unlike caffeine supplements, they don’t result in an energy crash. They increase alpha waves in the brain which can help you feel calmer. Caffeine is one of the most common nootropics and it is also a stimulant.
Hunter Focus supplements are designed using certified non-GMO natural ingredients through a science-backed formula, ensuring safety and efficiency. They are manufactured in gold-standard laboratories in the UK and USA strictly adhering to FDA guidelines. They are not just good for the brain but provide many other health benefits and ensure overall wellbeing. They are suitable for both men and women who are over the age of 18 years. It is recommended that you take 6 capsules daily. You can place your order on Hunter Focus official website.
Did You Know?
- Ritalin and Adderal (prescription nootropics) are one of the most potent smart drugs available on the market and are proven to boost attention and memory.
- Caffeine (also found in the Hunter Focus supplement) is the most common nootropic and stimulant. It is known to increase alertness and even improve performance in physical activities.
- Ashwagandha and Bacopa (Brahmi) are of great importance in Ayurveda, which is the natural medicine system in India.
- Nootropics are often found as an active ingredient in cosmetics and beauty supplements due to their anti-inflammatory, anti-aging properties, and various other benefits.
- Silveri MM, Dikan J, Ross AJ, Jensen JE, Kamiya T, Kawada Y, Renshaw PF, Yurgelun-Todd DA. Citicoline enhances frontal lobe bioenergetics as measured by phosphorus magnetic resonance spectroscopy. NMR Biomed. 2008 Nov;21(10):1066-75. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1281. PMID: 18816480.
- Young SN. L-tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress? J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2007 May;32(3):224. PMID: 17476368; PMCID: PMC1863555.
- Kimura K, Ozeki M, Juneja LR, Ohira H. L-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses. Biol Psychol. 2007 Jan;74(1):39-45. doi: 10.1016/j.biopsycho.2006.06.006. Epub 2006 Aug 22. PMID: 16930802.
- Mori, K. et al. Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Phytother Res. 2009 Mar;23(3):367-72
- Morgan, A. et al. Does Bacopa monnieri improve memory performance in older persons? Results of a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2010 Jul;16(7):753-9.
- Hellhammer, et al. A soy-based phosphatidylserine/ phosphatidic acid complex (PAS) normalizes the stress reactivity of hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal-axis in chronically stressed male subjects: a randomized, placebo-controlled study. Lipids Health Dis. 2014; 13: 121.
- Chandrasekhar, K. et al. (2012). A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of Ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine, 34(3), p.255.