Coffee is the poison of choice when you are looking for a quick energy boost. If you too follow that, you wouldn’t be the only one. Lots of people use caffeine-based products to keep themselves energized and focused. If you do enjoy the buzz that coffee gives you, you must be aware of the mighty crash that follows a caffeine buzz. The jitters, the fatigue, the feeling that something is amiss and the all too familiar, “I need some coffee” voyage to the coffee machine. Coffee is addictive. Once hooked, it is quite difficult to break the habit and the withdrawal symptoms are very real. All that anguish for a half hour of focus. A bit disproportionate, don’t you think? You could always switch to energy supplements that are:
- Free of withdrawal symptoms, and
- Give you energy throughout the day without a top-up.
Performance Lab Energy is one such dietary supplement that can deliver on all those claims and throw some other benefits into boot.
Causes of Energy Loss and Fatigue and How to Fight It
But what leads to low energy levels? What could you do to increase energy production? There are always natural ways of improving physical and mental energy. What’s best about natural remedies is that you don’t need separate regimes for mental and physical energy – they are both taken care of at the same time. Let’s take a look at what causes an energy crash or fatigue?
Fatigue is the general feeling of lack of energy and the overwhelming tiredness one might experience. This is separate from being sleepy. The need to sleep is a symptom of fatigue but they are not the same thing. Fatigue is also characterized by a lack of motivation. There are three main causes of this energy drain:
Lifestyle Factors: Low energy production could be, foremost, a result of a bad diet. If your diet is not nutritious enough, you cannot blame the body for not having enough energy. It just doesn’t have the right raw materials to work with. Physical activity, too much or too little can both cause fatigue. Exertion would lead to quick energy depletion while too little could cause obesity which leads to storage of fat instead of it being used as fuel. Certain antidepressants can cause an energy drain, and so can sedatives. Abusing drugs, alcohol, and smoking cigarettes can all have an effect on energy as these habits damage the body and this, in turn, affects the body’s energy production. Environmental stressors like noise, too much work, pollution, or high-risk jobs would need you to use energy boosters.
Physical Illness: There are only too many medical conditions that can cause loss of energy. These illnesses include anemia, arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, under-active thyroid, Addison’s disease, infections like cold or flu, autoimmune disorders, diabetes, the onset of cancer, kidney or liver disease, COPD – chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or emphysema. If the physical and mental fatigue you are feeling has made its presence known suddenly, you might want to meet your doctor for a full physical.
Mental Health Issues: Loss of whole-body energy could be a result of mental issues as well. Fatigue and lack of motivation are telltale signs of anxiety, depression, seasonal affective disorder, and many others. It wouldn’t hurt to give yourself a little assessment.
You can do some things on your own for energy and motivation without getting the doctors involved. You could always try these first.
- Steeping tea from herbs to boost energy has been a part of traditional medicine. You can find such herbs in your local store and these are from every corner of the world. Boosters like ginseng, guarana, and chromium picolinate have actually been found effective.
- Keep stress under wraps. Use meditation, exercise, or hobbies to keep your stress levels in check. Stress damages the body physically and mentally. It can also cause brain fog – making you feel out of sorts.
- Prioritize work, but divide your workload. Regardless of what it is that you do, not everything must be done today and now. Make a to-do list and tick off what you’ve done. Do what you must and the rest can wait. This will help you conserve energy.
- Changing your diet could do wonders for you. It would add a sense of novelty which refreshes the mind and the change in taste and nutrition intake would give your gut a boost that could be beneficial for you.
- Sleep is sacred. Use bedtime as a serious time to recharge. Giving up sleep for whatever reason is almost criminal because your body and mind need sleep to recover from the stresses of the day.
- You could always go the supplement way. There are several, if not more, nootropics and energy-boosting supplements on store shelves waiting to be taken home. It may feel like cheating, but supplements give you the right elements in the right doses which should result in quick and effective relief from fatigue. Provided that you choose to invest in a good one.
Performance Lab Energy is one such supplement and this may just be the answer to your energy needs. What Performance Lab Energy claims to do is encourage energy production at a cellular level, increase and maintain energy levels in the muscles and use fat for energy production, keep up your strength by protecting and multiplying the mitochondria and promote efficient energy production in almost all cells of the body. All the supplement asks of you is to take one or two capsules daily. Preferably on an empty stomach. If you need an extra boost, you can take one or two capsules before lunch. If you plan on working out and need the push, ensure that you take the capsules forty-five minutes to an hour before you start your session.
Performance Lab Energy Review
Before we begin to look at Performance Lab Energy, there are a few terms that you must be familiar with. Cell mitochondria is one of them. You might recall the term from 6th-grade life sciences. You and every human body is made up of trillions of cells and they provide structure to the body, take in nutrients from food and convert these nutrients into energy. Based on where these cells are located, they use the energy to fulfill functions. The mitochondria are usually called the powerhouse of the cell as it is here that all energy production takes place. ATP energy is produced by the mitochondria. ATP – adenosine triphosphate, is a substance found in all living cells and provides the energy that the cells need for metabolic purposes. You must understand that the cells never rest and over time, the mitochondria begin to lose their vitality leading to a lower level of ATP production. To increase energy production in the body as a whole you must first increase energy production at the cellular level and that is what Performance Lab Energy claims to do.
Like all Performance Lab Supplements, the company focuses on using natural and legal components to create its products. In the case of Performance Lab Energy, the supplement is stim-free or stimulant-free. This means that while other brands may use stimulants like caffeine, Performance Lab Energy refuses to do so. It only includes ingredients that naturally stimulate energy metabolism at a cellular level, ensuring that your supply of energy is constant and natural. Let’s take a look at these ingredients then.
Magnesium, 60 mg (as NutriGenesis®):
To begin with, Performance Lab NutriGenesis vitamins, minerals, and amino acids are lab-grown using a patented process that mirrors nutrient genesis in nature. This process uses probiotics, brewer’s yeast, and botanicals.
Even though magnesium is quite widely available in a variety of foods, many people don’t get enough of it. It is a vital chemical nutrient essential for several body systems.
- Magnesium is present in every cell of your body and the cell needs it to function. Almost 60% of magnesium is found in the bone.
- One of the major roles is that magnesium acts as a cofactor – a helper molecule, in the biochemical reactions that are conducted by enzymes all day long.
- Magnesium is vital for energy conversion from food and aiding muscle movement by aiding relaxation and contraction.
- It can also combat depression and support healthy blood sugar levels.
- Magnesium can also lower blood pressure and lower the risk of heart disease.
- During exercise, you need more magnesium as it helps to move blood sugar into the muscles and dispose of free radicals and lactate that build up during exercise.
- Magnesium is sometimes used as a natural remedy for sleep issues and insomnia because of the neurotransmitters that regulate sleep like gamma-aminobutyric acid. With better sleep, controlled blood sugar, and taking care of energy use at the muscular level, the result is more energy to spare.
Acetyl L-Carnitine, 500mg (from Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL)
- The main role of the amino acid Acetyl L-Carnitine revolves around mitochondrial function and cellular energy production.
- In cells, this amino acid helps transport long chain fatty acids into the mitochondria, where it is used as fuel. Because it helps increase mitochondrial function, acetyl L-carnitine can help with healthy aging and disease recovery.
- For the brain, this component works very well. Acetyl L-carnitine can cross the blood-brain barrier and can successfully cross all cell membranes.
- It can help with age-related mental decline as it helps reverse the decline of brain cells. It can also save brain cells from oxidative damage.
- Acetyl L-carnitine has benefits with regard to stamina, exercise, and recovery.
- It can shorten recovery time after a workout session,
- Increase oxygen supply to your muscles,
- Boost the production of nitric oxide that helps delay discomfort and fatigue,
- Reduce soreness of muscles post-exercise and enhance thitomitochone production of RBCs – red blood cells, which are the vehicles for oxygen transport in the body.
Microencapsulated Bio-Enhanced® R-Lipoic Acid, 100 mg
- R-Lipoic acid is derived from caprylic acid and is essential in aerobic metabolism – a chemical process that uses oxygen for carbohydrate metabolism. This acid protects from invading microbes and enhances the immune system to protect the body from cell death or degeneration and oxidative damage.
- RLA, as it is affectionately known, can reduce the risk of infection and abnormal cell formation.
- It can also protect against age-related tissue damage.
Studies have linked RLA with cell mitochondria. It was found that RLA may help prevent mitochondrial decay, Alzheimer’s disease, atherosclerosis, and diseases that mark the onset of age. R-lipoic acid maintains the chemical reactions within the cell and promotes the production of cellular energy. It also maintains cell health by transforming food into usable ATP – cell energy.
MicroActive® Q10 (Coenzyme Q10, 100 mg
Universally found in animals and bacteria, CoQ10 has been found to alleviate the symptoms of congestive heart failure. It has also been found effective with blood pressure. Natural production of CoQ10 decreases with age but there may be some other causes for a deficiency like nutritional deficiencies or genetics.
Oxidative stress, caused by free radicals, can affect muscle function and the use of ATP energy. Abnormal mitochondrial function can cause the muscles to seize and make it difficult to contract and sustain exercise. CoQ10 can reduce the damage caused by oxidative stress and improve the cell’s ability to produce energy. Mitochondrial dysfunction can also cause brain cell death which leads to diseases like Parkinson’s. CoQ10 can reduce the damage caused to the brain by harmful compounds that can lead to consistent ATP production.
BioPQQ® (Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) 10 mg
This element has gained a lot of fame in the wellness supplement department.
- PQQ is believed to increase levels of energy, enhance mental focus and lengthen lifespan. It is a compound similar to a vitamin that exists naturally in soil, plant foods, and human breast milk.
- PQQ has an excellent antioxidant function and promotes cellular development.
- It has been found to have positive influences like better sleep, memory, and energy.
- It may also improve mental energy and reduce mental fatigue but more studies are needed in this avenue.
BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract, 2.5 mg
You will be surprised to know that the pepper you use to spice up dinner could help you with cell energy and is also used in many dietary supplements.
- A universal antioxidant by nature, pepper can reduce cell damage by preventing free radical damage.
- It can help control blood sugar, and cholesterol and may even be able to fight cancer.
- Pepper can boost gut health, reduce appetite, and may even have pain-relieving properties.
- It also has nootropic benefits. It can control the progression of degenerative brain conditions and help brain cells’ longevity.
- Pepper has been found to help the absorption of certain nutrients like calcium and selenium into cells where they are required for optimum cell function.
All Performance Lab Supplements are vegan-friendly. They contain no soy, egg, shellfish, dairy, peanut, tree nuts, wheat, or any other major allergens. They are free of additives and are non-GMO and contain no banned substances.
Looking at the components used in this supplement, you can see they were chosen so as to produce ATP energy and maintain the production and use of energy regardless of which part of the body the cells may be a part of. Seems like a good plan.
Benefits & Side Effects of Performance Lab Energy
The effects Performance Lab Energy have is what makes the product unique. Performance Lab Energy is an extension, so to speak, of the Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi, which supplies you with essential vitamins and minerals required for overall health. Performance Lab Energy enhances the benefits of NutriGenesis by taking the benefits to a cellular level.
Performance Lab Energy offers a variety of benefits and that is why it stands apart from other energy-boosting supplements.
- This is not a quick fix. Performance Lab Energy ingredients are such that they produce energy by enhancing the body’s natural process of producing energy. The short-term remedies to fatigue usually involve the use of stimulants and most if not, all stimulants aren’t good for you.
- Performance Lab Energy helps to give enhanced energy that is sustained over the day and is constant. You do not have to worry about energy crashes either.
- Mitochondria are the energy factories of the body. Performance Lab energy ensures that the mitochondria are healthy and are multiplying. You have more energy, as a result of more energy factories in the body and not from the ingredients per se.
- Because the product works at boosting cell energy, it isn’t just physical energy that is improved. Brain fog and mental fatigue are also taken care of. Users have mentioned that Performance Lab Energy has made them mentally sharper and quicker.
- This product has been shown to improve sleep as well.
- The ingredients in Performance Lab Energy also have longevity-improving benefits as they keep the cells of your body healthier and maintained.
The ingredients are natural and that is probably why Performance Lab Energy has no side effects. None have been reported to date and considering the kind of track record the company has, we won’t be seeing any either.
There are a lot of things going on for Performance Lab Energy. So, if you do choose to indulge in this supplement, which is highly recommended, you need to know why.
Pros of Performance Lab Energy
- Boosts the body’s natural energy production via the mitochondria.
- Plant-based capsules that are easy on the gut.
- Honest disclosure of dosage and ingredients.
- Protects the cells from damage and aging.
- Can be used as a performance enhancer during workouts.
- There are no energy crashes as this product is not stimulant-based.
- Long-term and sustained energy.
- Patented, scientifically tested, and reliable ingredients.
- Free from contaminants, allergens, and harmful additives.
- Eco-friendly packaging.
Cons of Performance Lab Energy
- Because it is stimulant-free, Performance Lab energy takes time to work. But this is the safer long-term solution.
- The product can be obtained only through the Official Performance Lab Website.
- Premium price.
Did You Know?
Performance Lab energy is made by OptiNutra which is also the company that makes Mind Lab Pro, Performance Lab Mind, and other performance Lab supplements.
The company is known for making supplements using natural ingredients and patented forms, ensuring the customer that the products they buy are safe, legal, and natural. Because the products are natural, they stack very well with each other. Performance Lab Energy stacks well with the following Performance Lab supplements.
Energy + MCT: Performance Lab MCT boosts ketone bodies that nourish and maintain the mitochondria of the brain cells.
Energy + Caffeine +: A Precise caffeine dosing supplement with healthy neurotransmitter recovery and vitamin B replenishment.
Energy + Mind: A product that supports brain vitality and cognition, Mind can also help with mental focus and memory.
Energy + NutriGenesis: NutriGenesis is a combination of lab-grown vitamins and minerals that support overall health and well-being.
How To Buy Performance Lab Energy?
A premium price was mentioned above. Considering other supplements available, Performance Lab Energy does work out to be slightly pricey, a little more than your standard energy drink. The company has made a smart move by making its supplement available only online as this discourages the chances of price fluctuations and product adulteration. As is the case with middlemen.
|One Month Supply
|Two Month Supply
|Three Month Supply
|Per Box Price
|Per Serving Cost
|1 box free
|Where to Buy Performance Lab Energy?
|Click to Visit the Official Performance Lab Website to Buy the Energy Supplement.
Sienna J., (Georgia, United States):
“The Performance Lab Energy supplement has helped me stay energized and focused throughout the day. I don’t have to rely on energy drinks anymore, and I’m feeling better overall. This supplement is a great alternative to energy drinks!”
Wesley G., (Vancouver, Canada):
“Performance Lab Energy has helped me lose weight by reducing my stored fat. It is a great product for those who are looking to lose weight and improve their health.”
Norah P., (Perth, Australia):
“The Performance Lab Energy product gave me the boost I needed to get through my day without feeling jittery or crashing later on. I also appreciate that there are no additives in the product.”
Lucian B., (Birmingham, United Kingdom):
“After taking Performance Lab Energy, I immediately noticed an increase in my vitality and all-round performance. The mind-body performance benefits of this product are truly amazing, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an edge in their performance.”
Danny C., (Woodlands, Singapore):
“I was very pleased with the results I got from using Performance Lab Energy. I definitely felt more energetic and was able to push myself harder during my workouts. I also noticed that I was able to burn fat more efficiently. Overall, I’m very happy with the product. Also, it is result oriented, so I am able to save a lot of time and money.”
Jaxon D., (East London, New Zealand):
“Performance Lab Energy has definitely helped me become more energetic and alert. It’s way better than other energy boosters as it helps fuel mitochondria. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who’s looking for a good and stim-free energy supplement.”
Performance Lab Energy Review Summary
Even though this product is made for active individuals, Performance Lab Energy also has nootropic benefits like boosting cognition and giving your mind an energy boost. The unique energy formula works at a cellular level making muscle energy a reality too. Taking Performance Lab energy will fuel the mitochondria, give you superior nutrient absorption, increase life vitality, and for so much, the price of the supplement isn’t that bad.
Performance Lab Energy uses safe and natural ingredients, which is not something all other energy producers can boast about. Users of the product have left very good reviews online. You can find a few on the official website as well. And best of all, unlike caffeine pills or supplements that include stimulants, Performance Lab Energy is not habit forming and you will not experience an energy crash if you stop the use of the product.
The bottom line, Performance Lab Energy is an efficient and beneficial supplement that you could profit from. It is highly recommended. For even better results, you could opt for Performance Lab stacks as well.