Steroids are biologically active organic compounds that have two major biological functions – as components of the cell membranes altering membrane fluidity and as signaling molecules. They naturally occur in the body, and steroids play a crucial role in growth, development, sexual differentiation, and reproduction. Steroids are used medically for asthma, hay fever, eczema, sciatica, IBS, or painful joints or muscles. Russian athletes began the use of steroids for anabolic benefits sparking an avalanche of steroid use for sports – especially bodybuilding. The gains were great, with increased muscle mass, fat loss, and increased endurance. The side effects quickly reared their ugly head in the form of acne, hair loss, androgenic effects, hormonal shifts, enlarged breasts in men, hyperactivity, and facial hair growth in women.
Then came along Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators, also known as, SARMs, which are a class of androgen receptors ligands that maintain some of the desirable effects of androgens, like preventing osteoporosis, reducing muscle loss, and reducing the risk of developing prostate cancer. SARMs are being evaluated as a clinical treatment for muscle wasting that is brought on by diseases like HIV, heart failure, end-stage renal disease, or osteoporosis. To date, SARMs are for investigational purposes only. SARMs, like steroids, can improve muscle definition, muscle tone, and muscle contraction. It can also improve exercise performance and have different purposes for which bodybuilders use them, like bulking, cutting, strength building, etc. Unfortunately, SARMs have side effects but just not as many as steroids. SARMs’ side effects include mood swings, decreased testicular size, testosterone suppression, and acne. There were also reports of increased aggression.
This is the science of it. Many still risk the side effects just for the gains that steroids and SARMs provide. This is a bad idea. The use of such compounds is habit-forming, and once you’re hooked, you stay hooked. There is always the possibility of the side effects kicking in, which may leave you with heart disease, kidney failure, weak liver, or even cancer, hence a PCT (post-cycle therapy) is recommended after a cycle of SARM use. The use of steroids and SARMs has been banned by every sports forum worth its salt – the Olympics, World Anti-Doping Agency, the USADA, and the ASDA. All these organizations have banned the use of SARMs/steroids by athletes, whether they be competing or not. The ban on steroids sparked the use of SARMs instead. The WADA has reported an increase in the number of athletes testing positive for SARMs, and these substances were most probably obtained through the black market.
There is no place on earth where SARMs are considered legal for human consumption. They are being researched as a possible medical alternative to steroids. If you do happen to find some, you must be advised that they are only marketed illegally for human consumption. They cannot be legally or safely added to dietary supplements without repercussions.
So, why do so many bodybuilders opt to use SARMs? It may be because SARMs are so good when it comes to anabolic benefits. Depending on your choice of poison, SARMs can allow for better metabolism, help with fat loss, build muscle, improve the quality of muscle mass, and enhance endurance and recovery from workouts. Everything a bodybuilder could ask for. To understand the use and benefits of SARMs, let’s take a quick look at two very popular SARMs –
- SR 9009 (Stenabolic) and
- SR 9011.
They are both synthetic REV-ERB agonists that influence the metabolism of glucose at a cellular level.
Comparing SR 9009 and SR 9011
Chemically, SR 9011 is the same as Stenabolic (SR 9009) in terms of how it works, benefits, and side effects. The only key difference is the bioavailability – SR 9011 is just a more effective form of Stenabolic. The rationale behind Stenabolic is that the circadian clock coordinates cell proliferation and metabolism, which can cause the progress of some diseases, like cancer. SR9009 is a REV-ERB agonist specific to the circadian clock and has the potential to arrest the advancement of the disease. However, this is still under investigation though.
In reality, Stenabolic is not a SARM at all but a REV-ERB ligand. They are also non-hormonal, what this means is that their molecules bind themselves to the REV-ERB protein and enhance its activity in the body. This protein is present in skeletal muscles, muscles, fat, and the liver. Stenabolic does not affect the natural hormone production process in the body, which is why the users do not have to worry about post-cycle therapy. Most do not even know that SR 9011 exists. Stenabolic has one major drawback (among others), low bioavailability. When taken orally, your body does not receive the proper dosage – hence the only option available is to inject the substance straight into the muscle or to take it sublingually (kept under the tongue for at least 10 seconds before swallowing). SR 9011 has no such problem; it can be taken orally, and you can still get the full dose. SR9011 has a higher activation of REV-ERB proteins. However, there is close to no research surrounding SR 9011 as it is a research chemical. It is a fairly new promising compound, so the benefits or possible side effects are still yet to be documented.
Stenabolic has some scientific research under its belt. Stenabolic has a short half-life, about four to six hours. This means that to keep a steady flow of results, you have to take multiple doses in a day. On an 8-week cycle of Stenabolic (ideal cycle duration), because of the half-life span, you would have to take 10 mg doses with a six-hour gap between doses. Whereas, SR 9011 half-life is four hours.
As part of a SARMs stack, Stenabolic is usually stacked with Ostarine and/or LGD 4033 as this would allow for a reduction in fat tissue and a dramatic increase in muscles with a sculpted look as well. When Stenabolic is stacked this way, no PCT is required. And speaking of SR 9011, it can be stacked with any other SARMs as long as you do not cross the 8-week mark. This would keep the side effects at bay, but the use of either of these metabolic modulators would cause you to fail a drug test.
Benefits & Side Effects of SR 9009 & SR 9011
Bodybuilding is all about beefing up, and the bulkier the muscles, the better. Stenabolic can help you with that. Stenabolic benefits include:
- Acting on the liver to reduce fat cell growth and leading to a loss in fat mass
- Improved cholesterol levels and better cardiovascular health
- Increased endurance and recovery
- Can decrease anxiety and post-workout inflammation.
SR 9011 has all the above benefits except the second. There has been no scientific proof that SR 9011 can impact cholesterol levels or heart health.
The side effects though are another story. A major consequence of both substances is wakefulness. Users usually report an inability to fall asleep, leading to a disruption in circadian behavior (body clock). There have also been reports of headaches, water retention, and, very rarely, a loss of strength.
There has been no research to identify the long-term effects these SARMs could have on the human body. All research so far conducted has been on mice. Human trials are a long way off, and that is why the use of these substances has been banned and deemed illegal and available only as research chemicals.
Knowing this, would you deliberately inject such questionable chemicals into your body? You would if you had no choice. But there is a choice now. Since Stenabolic has been around longer and has been studied longer, brands like Crazybulk and Brutal Force have introduced safe, natural, and legal SARM alternatives that give you the same benefits as SARMs but with no side effects in sight.
Let’s find out more about these alternatives to SARMs, also known as legal SARMs, and how they work to bring us the same effects as SARM SR 9009.
Stenabolic Alternatives – Crazybulk STENA 9009 and Brutal Force CUTSR9
- Crazybulk is a top manufacturer of cutting, bulking, and strength supplements using only natural elements, and they made STENA 9009; a natural alternative to Stenabolic. It is ideal for shedding excess fat and increasing stamina. You also get improved endurance and faster recovery from fatigue which means that you spend long hours at the gym building muscle tissue.
- CUTSR9 is a product from Brutal Force, another top name, in the bodybuilding business that uses all-natural ingredients for fat burning and to stabilize and enhance metabolism. This comes with better stamina and exercise capacity. It especially helps with body fat that has been stored over the years and burns that fat as fuel for your body.
The ingredients that these alternatives use are all the proof you need to know that they use only natural ingredients to achieve similar SARM-like effects on body fat and can improve resting metabolism and circadian behavior. So, let’s take a closer look at the ingredients:
Crazybulk STENA-9009 Ingredients
- Magnesium, 375mg: This helps with energy, muscle strength, flexibility, sleep, and stress management – all things needed when you hit the gym for your next workout.
- Vitamin C, 80mg: This vitamin is ideal for reducing recovery time between workouts. It can also act as an antioxidant reversing the oxidative damage that may occur from exercise.
- Vitamin B3, 16mg: Niacin has muscle-boosting powers. It is popular for increasing muscle vascularity and testosterone production. It improves muscle tissue growth, repair, recovery, and improved metabolism.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, 600mg: Supplement with ALA can result in measurable gains in strength and muscularity. ALA helps to channel available nutrients into the blood to skeletal muscle instead of fat tissue.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartare, 600mg: Studies have shown that LCLT can increase the androgen receptor content in muscles, making your body’s testosterone more effective. As little as 2gms, a day can be effective.
- L-Citrulline, 600mg: For bodybuilders, citrulline helps to increase the production of nitric oxide and remove ammonia (waste material of intense workouts) in the form of urea. Both these functions influence muscle growth and endurance level.
- Beetroot, 200mg: A natural and effective performance enhancer as beetroots have high levels of nitrates. This can reduce the oxygen expenditure during exercise, help with muscle pumps and improve the efficiency of muscles.
- Capsimax, 100mg: Capsimax is a natural non-stimulant used in several dietary supplements. It encourages weight management, promotes metabolism and thermogenesis, and can have antioxidant effects too.
Brutal Force CURSR9 Ingredients:
- Chromium, 200mcg: The use of chromium was found to accelerate the increase in muscle size for both men and women. It also facilitates weight loss and enhances exercise performance.
- Potassium, 33mg: This can reduce muscle soreness that results from training reducing recovery time and improving strength. It can also help fight fatigue and regulate water balance at a cellular level.
- Cocoa Powder, 100mg: Many claims that consuming cocoa powder can give them massive pumps from the resulting boost in blood flow and nitric oxide. It is also a good bulking agent as cocoa is high in calories and saturated fats.
- Green Tea, 100mg: When taken before working out, green tea can potentially break down fat. It also helps with the removal of free radicals from the body and has nootropic benefits as well.
- Evodiamine, 50mg: An herbal extract, evodiamine is a bioactive alkaloid that acts as a fat-burning agent and is grossly underused. It increases your calorie burn rate and prevents the accumulation of fat. It also acts as an appetite suppressant.
- Guggulsterones, 2.5mg: A traditional medicine from India that influences the thyroid and boosts body metabolism making it easier to burn fat. It is also sometimes used alone as a fat loss supplement.
The ingredients for both alternatives are natural, which is probably why there are no side effects whatsoever. The benefits, though, are just as good as Stenabolic SR9009.
Benefits of STENA 9009 and CUTSR9
How SR9009 works are that it influences the metabolism of glucose in the liver resulting in more glucose being absorbed into the skeletal muscle where otherwise it would have been stored as fat. Because of the better lipid and glucose metabolism, you have more endurance, a sharp drop in weight, and inflammation. The price you pay, though, is seldom getting a good night’s rest. With STENA 9009 and CUTSR9 you can have all the benefits and none of the side effects of SARM SR9009. With CrazyBulk’s STENA 9009 you can look forward to:
- The burning of fat
- An improvement in energy and stamina
- Endurance is increased
- Improves blood flow
- Fights fatigue
The recommended dosage for CrayBulk STENA9009 is that four capsules are taken 30 to 45 minutes before you begin your fitness routine, and use must be continued for at least 2 to 3 months.
With Brutal Force’s CUTSR9, the benefits include:
- Extreme fat burning
- Boosted stamina
- Better endurance
- Shorter recovery times
- Quick-acting formula
Brutal Force recommends that 2 pills be taken with water 20 minutes before your first meal of the day and that CUTSR9 must be taken for a minimum of 2 months to manifest full benefits.
How to Get These Natural Alternatives?
Both natural, non-hormonal alternatives can be bought off the official websites: Click Here to visit Brutal Force Official to Buy CutSR9, and Click Here to visit CrazyBulk Official to Buy Stena 9009. You could also find stacking options for both STENA 9009 and CUTSR9, which would allow for a full-body refurbishment. On the websites, you could find deals like:
|CrazyBulk STENA 9009
|$139.99 + I bottle free
|$209.99 + 2 bottles free
|Brutal Force CUTSR9
|$119.98 + 1 bottle free
|$179.97 + 1 bottle free
Q1. Are these legal SR9009 products habit-forming?
Ans. No, both STENA9009 and CUTSR9 are made from natural ingredients that in no way are addictive. You can stop using it whenever you deem fit
Q2. Do these products contain steroids or SARMs?
Ans. The whole point of these supplements was to offer you safer and natural alternatives that are non-hormonal and in no way affect the body in the way steroids or SARMs do. Hence, they are 100% natural.
Q3. Can these products affect hormonal activity?
Ans. products use natural components that help the body’s natural resources to lose excess weight. Hormones are not touched at all.
Q4. Is it safe to use with prescription medication?
Ans. Since these are oral supplements, it would be safer to consult a licensed healthcare provider before you begin use. As you may be allergic or sensitive to an ingredient, getting expert advice would be the safer thing to do. Ideally, because these supplements are natural, they should not influence prescription medicines, but individuals with a medical condition should definitely see a professional physician before using the supplement.
A Quick Comparison
|4 capsules a day
|2 capsules a day
|Duration of Use
|2 to 3 months
|STENA 9009 + IBUTA 677 + C-DINE 501516 + LIGAN 4033 a Cutting Stack
|CUTSR9 + ANDALEAN + IBUTALEAN + CARDALEAN for a ripped look
Summary & Verdict
SR9009 is a research chemical, and the same is true for SR9011. They work by regulating the circadian rhythm and the metabolism of fatty cells. Even with a doctor’s prescription, you cannot obtain them as they are illegal performance enhancers and a banned substance. There have not been enough clinical trials to assure you of their safety.
STENA 9009 from CrazyBulk and CUTSR9 from Brutal Force are natural alternatives to Stenobolic SR9009. They provide you with the same if not better benefits as the prohibited substance. They are free from side effects and are not habit-forming. Best of all, there aren’t any needles involved. Why choose a questionable synthetic chemical compound when you could have it all naturally? The natural alternatives have great reviews from users and even better results. CrazyBulk and Brutal Force are pioneers in the natural supplement market. Give them a try.